• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

My turn-

As to DV7's charges....I guess "my terms" of not starting fights with each other, not insulting are way too tough for him. Those were my "terms".

As to calling Townie a "classless piece of shit". I absolutely standby that terminology.

By definition a "Private Message" is supposed to be private. To start a thread to post multiple Private Messages shows one to be an untrustworthy, classless piece of shit.

It illustrates why he'll never be anything other than a mid-level lackey at third rate companies or non-profits. If you can't keep things private on a crummy internet board, how can you be trusted in the real world with things that matter to people and companies?

I fully understand why Townie hold so much resentment and jealousy towards me. His #1 position on the old boards and here has been to the uber-cool music guy.

His posting of just another night in my life that included Prince shows this.

By the time I was his age, I had hung out with people like Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, Rick Danko and many more. I regularly played basketball with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr. Hell, he'd never sleep if he could have hung out with people like The Hooters. A few years after I was his age that list grew dramatically.

Townie would kill lick the balls of an indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

He'd jerk off in public if a band he managed and produced would play at places like CBGB or opened for legends like Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Rick Danko and others.

I understand his gross jealousy and resentment for others who have lived only what had lived the dreams he's had since he was ten, but that's not my fault.

It's also not an excuse to betray confidences.

So, yes his actions have earned calling him a classless piece of shit. It's sad, but it's on him.

When the barbarians finally sack Washington 128 years from now, this post will be pointed to as the apex of our society.

Townie, serious question: what did it feel like to have rjkarl just basically do this to you?

10058217643_2eff01fe41.jpg

not-sure-if-prolapse-or-actual-pink-sock.jpg

ONE LINE
ONE FUCKING LINE?!?!?!!? SO OFFENDED. SO UPSET!

rj is scared of me. There is no other possible explanation!!!11!

If you otherwise then just for yourself and realize that in true rjkarl misogynistic ways... I must claim a "pussy."

I ONCE SHARED A DRINK WITH MACK BROWN AND ONCE ATE DINNER WITH ANSON DORRANCE. Throwing names throwing names dont even care throwing names

You know, RJ and I don't agree about much of anything, and I often laugh at the insanity of the debates no matter what the subject. It is clear he is being trolled, and it is clear that he almost always takes the bait.

However, it is also pretty clear that it is allowed to happen and would not be allowed to happen to probably any other poster on the boards-- certainly not one who posts with regularity or a quarter of the regularity of RJ. This thread is a perfect example of what should not be allowed to happen. WTF is the point of it? There is trolling somebody, there is ribbing somebody, and then there is just piling on and being a fucking dick. What kind of lives do people have where they make it a point to try and have an ongoing campaign to humiliate somebody on a fucking message board? Clearly whatever life they have is not any better than the life of the person they seek to disparage.

Yeah, he gets a little fired up behind the scenes. Yeah, he sometimes sends unsolicited stories via PM. But if they were so awful, why did you save them? If you don't care for them, hit the fucking delete button. It's what normal people do. They don't save them up one day for a big document dump like they're the Julian Assange of ogboards. The mods have let this fester. The people involved aren't sent to timeout like they should be or as often as they should be.

Get with the program, mods.

You know, RJ and I don't agree about much of anything, and I often laugh at the insanity of the debates no matter what the subject. It is clear he is being trolled, and it is clear that he almost always takes the bait.

However, it is also pretty clear that it is allowed to happen and would not be allowed to happen to probably any other poster on the boards-- certainly not one who posts with regularity or a quarter of the regularity of RJ. This thread is a perfect example of what should not be allowed to happen. WTF is the point of it? There is trolling somebody, there is ribbing somebody, and then there is just piling on and being a fucking dick. What kind of lives do people have where they make it a point to try and have an ongoing campaign to humiliate somebody on a fucking message board? Clearly whatever life they have is not any better than the life of the person they seek to disparage.

Yeah, he gets a little fired up behind the scenes. Yeah, he sometimes sends unsolicited stories via PM. But if they were so awful, why did you save them? If you don't care for them, hit the fucking delete button. It's what normal people do. They don't save them up one day for a big document dump like they're the Julian Assange of ogboards. The mods have let this fester. The people involved aren't sent to timeout like they should be or as often as they should be.

Pos rep

YO TOWNIE, I know you don't want to face the day right now since you got DESTROYED by rjkarl, but it gets better.

It will go down in board lore, but the string will go away.................eventually.

All kiding and trolling aside, if you dont know who Danko is and you are over the age of 20, you really need to pull your head out of your ass. Hell, I just tried to convince my wife and kids to name our puppy Danko, and the puppy is a girl.:rulz:

Haev some neg

i disagree with this

However, it is also pretty clear that it is allowed to happen and would not be allowed to happen to probably any other poster on the boards-- certainly not one who posts with regularity or a quarter of the regularity of RJ.

LOL.

No.

Can we make this the RJ takes out his haters thread? I'd like to read more from him on the other foes.

Can we make this the RJ takes out his haters thread? I'd like to read more from him on the other foes.

It would be like the actual last 20 minutes of The Usual Suspects.

Back