• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Early 2013:

I didn't want to put this on the board.

Do you know much about Twitter?

If we are following each other and I send a tweet to @townie will it show up on your page for all other people who follow you to see?

Thanks,

[actual, real life first name redacted]

Gq3F2.gif

Reactions: Ayo
This shows why people give Townie shit. He doesn't understand the term PRIVATE!

This is the definition of a callout thread.

But his buddy will cover for him.

My buddy? I thought I was afraid of him.

Not from RJ, but from another of his generation, as a follow up to a totally unsolicited screed:

I apologize for completely botching the spelling of the word "perjury" there. Must've had a total brain cramp.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this bullshit. I'm heading back over to scout to hang out with that numbnuts overalls and the rest of the troglodyte brigade. I won't be able to look at pokies, but at least I won't have to deal with abuses of PRIVACY and tyrannical OVERLORDS like that FUCKO LK!

Subject: Best Prnice Story

We were at Carlos and Charlie's on Sunset (right next door to the Body Shop- strip club in Beverly Hills Cop).

I was on the way to the bathroom when Rosie (Prince's huge black bodyguard. He was in Purple Rain) stopped me. He looked sad.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"What's up?"

"your girlfriend is a lot bigger (5'6/120) than my boss. She keeps bouncing him when you guys dance. Could you keep her away from him?"

'No problem."

Later that night , she was getting closer to Prince. I moved over and moved her away from him. It happened again. I moved her again.

On the way back to where we all sat, Rosie tapped me on the shoulder,"Thanks man. Know that I've got your back anytime you need it brutha."

I didn't think much about it until a couple of weeks later. I was walking to the bathroom when this asshole pushed me from behind and said,"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm a guy going to take a piss."

He pushed me again. I turned to say something to him and there was a smiling Rosie, "I don't think he'll be bothering you again. Told you I got your back."

people don't give townie shit because he doesn't understand the term PRIVATE

Want to read?

Since you like to read...would like to read the first half of my attempt to turn the script that led to my book into a novel.

The craziness is just starting. It will end up being the next logical step after Dr. Strangelove, but on steroids and acid.

If you'd like to tell me what you think of it, send me your email.

A book almost read...

The bold has a point. But posting PMs has never been against any rule. Once you hit send that message will only be as private as you and the recipient make it. Like an email. Or a hard copy of a letter.

this stuff never happened when moon and dv7 were mods.

I KNEW IT!

15ebe17c534dda7aec1341568335b6e3bbb025bf4fda4d27d7a5a3e2be46940f.jpg

rj I'm sharing these because they're awesome. New to the boards, circa 2007... asked for bachelor party advice. Still in my PMs:

If you want strip joints, Los Angeles/Beverly Hills could be a call. You could hire a limo one night and hit a four of five. The limo driver should be able to get you some strippers to come back to your hotel.

Also there are card clubs (poker, blackjack-big poker tournies on weekends) all over the area. There are plenty of golf courses.

If you make it a Fri-Mon, you could drive down to TJ for some raunchy strip shows with BJs at the table.

Rick

I replied that it was probably going to be Montreal.

Your friends all better be good-looking.

If you drive to get to the good part of Montreal you go over a bridge. The guy at the tollbooth has the duty of turning away anyone who isn't good looking enough to be in Montreal. The same is true for the guy at immigration at the airport.

There's still time for plastic surgery for the ugly ones.

When I lived in Philly we used to go to Montreal all the time. Unbelievably beautiful women.....

Back