• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

it's where you force your kid to go to super Bible school where they try to brainwash/god-scare you into being straight

What is this gay conversion therapy that Pence supports and how is it supposed to work? This is so laughable sounding.

Ask Marcus Bachmann, apparently worked for him since his clinic used (still uses?) it. Apparently faith based.

During Pence's 2000 congressional campaign, he wanted to divert funding from organizations that allegedly promoted the spread of HIV/AIDS (as if any such organizations existed?!?) and into gay conversion therapy. Rural IN now has a huge HIV problem.

Pence is at least as scary a social conservative as Huckabee, Santorum, and Bachmann. May actually be as dumb as Palin, Akin, and Mourdock, but all the focus will be on Trump. Dems should highlight Pence's social positions to swing voters in blue and purple cities and suburbs to drive turnout. Pence was way out of step in 2000 (especially in the state where Ryan White was from) and he's out of step now.

Pence and Cruz are insane if they think their social positions are national general election winners now or beyond. Chachi's speaking at the GOP convention. Kim Davis and Roy Moore, not so much.

The tea party has done more damage than anyone could have ever imagined. Its like between tea party wacos and trumpers, all reasonable republicans have been drowned out. Seriously draconian proposals.

it's where you force your kid to go to super Bible school where they try to brainwash/god-scare you into being straight or committing suicide.

Fixed. Either way it's a win since no more gay.

Guess this belongs here.

Has this been discussed here yet?

13781808_10100544177046703_8284213337481121314_n.jpg

He clearly brings people together.

You can almost feel Republicans wincing at that photo through the interwebs after feeling all warm on the inside over Paul Ryan's.

fucking great juxtaposition. cheers to the two big afros in the front

This is an upset. I hope it is the start of reclaiming the party. #Never Trump.

Got my Ryan magnet for my car even though I live in GA. Sits right next to my Johnson/Weld bumper sticker.

This is an upset. I hope it is the start of reclaiming the party. #Never Trump.

Got my Ryan magnet for my car even though I live in GA. Sits right next to my Johnson/Weld bumper sticker.

Oh, you're voting for Johnson/Weld? Had no idea!

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/ar...ge/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.google.com

Get that it's Newsmax, but...

Huckabee is the 2018 GOP leader for Florida Governor!?! GOP's not going to be competitive nationally anytime soon if the base of the party still thinks Huckabee, Cruz, and Pence have viable political futures. At least Bachmann and Santorum meekly faded away with no major pay days on the horizon. Newt's still itching to get back in the game and Christie's butthurt that Trump's kids vetoed his ass for putting Mr Ivanka's dad in the big house. GOP base still clearly doesn't get it.

Trump blatently bribed Pam Bondi to make the Trump U case go poof and she's a clear second. If these are the GOP's preferences, how is Florida a general election swing state?

Back