• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Like I said, there's not gonna be any trial for the Dem's holy of holies. Obama's capos are gonna take the fall for their sacred cow, and Trump's gonna pardon Barack.

I think it wold be great to take this thing to a televised trial and get Obama and his admin on the stand and then Trump and his campaign and transition teams on the stand and get to the truth.

By all means, give a popular ex-president with experience dealing with Republican bullshit a huge audience to talk about how much illegal shit Flynn did on Trump's behalf.

Like I said, there's not gonna be any trial for the Dem's holy of holies. Obama's capos are gonna take the fall for their sacred cow, and Trump's gonna pardon Barack.

For what crimes? Being boring? Or being honest?

I think 75 assault weapon bearing, camo attired, carrying pictures of Malcolm X black guys should takeover the TX statehouse.

ok cool. Tell us who will be indicted. What is standing in the way of these coming indictments?

I'll wait

Trump - in it for the fame, adoration, ego, maybe still for some pussy - knows he's old and he's got money but wants Ivanka to be richer
Jared - in it for the take, period.
Ivanka - in it for the take, maybe a little fame
Don and the other dolt son - rich-boy losers who've never had an original thought, in it for some respect from Donald and whatever crumbs they get
Pence - in it for possible POTUS but knows its unlikely, hates his homosexual urges and in it to offset self-loathing
Barr - I can't figure this fat little fucker's motives out but likely on the take

ok cool. Tell us who will be indicted. What is standing in the way of these coming indictments?

I'll wait

sometimes the wheels of justice grind too slowly for me too

deep state has been dragging its heels (and with good reason no doubt), don't forget the Dem malefactors and their deep state fellow travelers cleverly intertwined their spying on their domestic political rivals with counterintelligence operations, which are much more difficult to unravel and bring to light

don't worry though, your patience will be rewarded

Sailor, where's Rudy been? I thought he was supposed to report his bombshell Barisma findings a while back. Saw him on Hannity last night and the host didn't ask him anything about them

sometimes the wheels of justice grind too slowly for me too

deep state has been dragging its heels (and with good reason no doubt), don't forget the Dem malefactors and their deep state fellow travelers cleverly intertwined their spying on their domestic political rivals with counterintelligence operations, which are much more difficult to unravel and bring to light

don't worry though, your patience will be rewarded

so really never, giving you a lifetime bogeyman like you had with Hillary. Genius!

Back