• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I find it odd on a white supremacy page two Latino senators are being attacked.

LOL.

Please post a debate Cruz has “won.”

Rubio is an empty suit.

I find it odd on a white supremacy page two Latino senators are being attacked.

The current thread title is about how US GOP figures are embracing Trump. Rubio and Cruz certainly qualify. Perhaps you should have warned them,

Currently on my 1st beer, but it is 11%.

LOL.

Please post a debate Cruz has “won.”

Rubio is an empty suit.

Let’s dispel with this fiction that centerdeac will acknowledge that Rubio is an empty suit ring kisser. Centerdeac will never acknowledge that Rubio is an empty suit ring kisser

My one memory of a Cruz debate was when he said he would order a "targeted carpet bombing".

Rubio ran the Florida House and Challenged
Mentor Jen bush. How is that kissing The ring?

Ted? He is a former national debate winner in 1992.

He has a debating style that impresses people who think like him and amuses people who know facts.

Yeah, I've seen him grow into a fierce human rights fighter who has partnered with Cardin asa bipartisan voice

When I think of the smartest people I know, none of them participated in formal debates. I am definitely not saying people that debate are dumb.
To me, it would be akin to saying someone was a great athlete because they are the NCAA dressage champion. They might be athletic and they have skill, but they aren’t really competing against the best athletes.

Well, folks who went to Princeton and Harvard and win that title, have my respect, not my vote. I find his policies Neanderthal like at (many) times, but he still would have better than Trump.

Why don't you go outside while the adults talk, and play hide and go fuck yourself.

Well, folks who went to Princeton and Harvard and win that title, have my respect, not my vote. I find his policies Neanderthal like at (many) times, but he still would have better than Trump.

Seems a bit condescending but I guess better than Trump is another good analogy for debate champ.

Back