• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Nothing to see here other than a white supremacist voting straight ticket Dem

EgMYynsU8AEhgIx

This board (and the left in general) is scared shitless of Nikki Haley.

Hardly and I live in the state she used to "govern". There is nothing to be scared of here. She is only tying herself to trump as she is a minority. You think that will pass a trumpster purity test when the time comes?

It is difficult for someone like Angus to comprehend that liberals, unlike himself and his band of GOP nitwits, aren't overwhelmed with and controlled by fear.

We are the angry ones coming to kill him and his loved ones in their beds along with our Muslim terrorist friends and our Black Panther buddies and our demon-guided homosexuals!!!!!

That's after we tax him out of his money of course, and take his gun

I've posted this before, but if Haley does run for the GOP nom in 2024, I can't wait until Ted Cruz or Rand Paul or another opponent starts up the ads providing her birth name, Nimrata Randhawa, and points out that her parents were born in India. I guess we'll see if a party dominated by white male, nativist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant bigots will indeed vote for a daughter of Punjabi Sikh Indian immigrants to be POTUS and not just a state governor. My instinct is to say no, but I guess we'll find out in '24.

I've posted this before, but if Haley does run for the GOP nom in 2024, I can't wait until Ted Cruz or Rand Paul or another opponent starts up the ads providing her birth name, Nimrata Randhawa, and points out that her parents were born in India. I guess we'll see if a party dominated by white male, nativist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant bigots will indeed vote for a daughter of Punjabi Sikh Indian immigrants to be POTUS and not just a state governor. My instinct is to say no, but I guess we'll find out in '24.

Ted and Rubio will be eating Tikka Masala and praising Vishnu with in days of Haley securing the nomination and only months after questioning her citizenship and her commitment to Christianity.

In truth, I am not sure if Nikki is mean and craven enough to take the GOP primary. The base won’t naturally gravitate to her and she won’t be shitty enough to her opponents to earn the base’s respect. I just don’t see Haley pushing the ‘Ted Cruise’s dad killed JFK story.’

Ted and Rubio will be eating Tikka Masala and praising Vishnu with in days of Haley securing the nomination and only months after questioning her citizenship and her commitment to Christianity.

In truth, I am not sure if Nikki is mean and craven enough to take the GOP primary. The base won’t naturally gravitate to her and she won’t be shitty enough to her opponents to earn the base’s respect. I just don’t see Haley pushing the ‘Ted Cruise’s dad killed JFK story.’

Oh, I have no doubt that Ted and Rand and the rest would do that if she actually wins the GOP nomination. The problem is that I doubt the GOP base as currently constituted would give her the nomination, especially when the learn via opponents like Cruz and Rand about her background, birth name, etc. Trump has shown that you can use that crap to great effect with the base. They might like her enough to make her governor of a state, but POTUS? Again, I guess we'll see.

This is part of the problem for the GOP. The base likes strong men and the party is just Trump and sycophants right now. The next Trump will probably be someone to the right of Trump who makes a name for himself (himself specifically) by bitch slapping Trump to become the alpha male.

Back