• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

lots of Republican piling blame on Trump for Georgia, and probably rightfully so

I think this points to a future where there is a passionate base of Trump-style Republicans to whom the GOP will have to acquiesce, especially in certain states, and I think that style will continue to hold power in certain states for a while

but I don't think it spells a future where the national GOP fully embraces the Trump contingent for years and years to come as some are predicting

Ted Cruz is still all-in supporting the man who called his wife ugly and his father a murderer because he assumes he needs Trump supporters to hold onto his Senate seat in Texas in two years

Ted Cruz is still all-in supporting the man who called his wife ugly and his father a murderer because he assumes he needs Trump supporters to hold onto his Senate seat in Texas in two years

Cruz isn't up for re-election until 2024.

This al wouldn’t have been worth it for just one or two seats on the SCOTUS, but for 3 I guess it’s a small price to pay.

Dear lord I can't stand the patriot LARPers.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

lol soft fat middle-aged white guys think their tougher than state police? Go home, softy

To be fair, the state police often are also soft fat middle aged white guys.

Last edited:
Back