• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Assuming this isn’t tied to his injury, even the dude’s signature is a debacle

11dc02098d78f3f19e5ad61ac49fddfc.jpg

He may not know how to spell his own name. Or this is the result of Gen Z not learning cursive.

Does Ted Cruz have a true following? Are there conservatives who actually like him?

Does Ted Cruz have a true following? Are there conservatives who actually like him?

I have to believe he hit the sweet spot between republican in Texas and rise of the tea party. The more dog whistles that worked just emboldened him. And along came trump.

Yep

So...he volunteered to be an Army Ranger....but never was...because...?

And he thought it wise to simply emphasize that he “volunteered”...?

Ahhh...the article does explain the misleading claim.

Pretty douchey claim...unsurprisingly.

Using Cotton's logic, because I was on my elementary school's safety patrol, I can claim I was a member of SWAT.

Using Cotton's logic, because I was on my elementary school's safety patrol, I can claim I was a member of SWAT.

No no no. Your safety patrol experience gave you the confidence to volunteer (from home) to be a member of SWAT.

Sen Cotton, if no one heard you volunteer did it really happen?

Back