• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

In yet another sign of Republicans coming to their senses and dropping Trump, he will speak at the NC GOP convention this year

I'm sure jhmd is excited and has already started making his Lara Trump 2022 signs.

Good CNN Fareed Zakaria special that aired last night. It goes through the recent history of the Republican Party starting with the 1964 GOP Convention and the walk-out and protest led by Jackie Robinson in response to the nomination of Goldwater.

There is a moment of sheer panic when Catamount thought politicians could no longer do rails with hookers anymore.

Once BBD shed light on the quandary, relief washes over Catamount in an awesome wave.
Does catamount have political ambitions?

Or did he before they started cracking down on the fun part of politics?

Susan Collins says Susan Collins has learned a pretty big lesson from this.

Republicans side with Trump on Insurrection commission. Republicans overwhelmingly support Trump over other candidates in 2024.

Republicans sure are turning away from Trump. That pivot will happen any minute now.

Remember when Vance was celebrated just a few years ago by some liberals and mainstream media outlets for writing Hillbilly Elegy and explaining the collapse of the white working class to them? The fact that he wrote rather contemptuously about the people and culture he grew up with was mostly ignored. Now he's sucking up to these same people in Ohio to try to get elected to the Senate. I also love the notion that only conservatives understand and appreciate the "American Way of Life." They simply don't see liberals as people worth respecting or as fellow citizens who just happen to disagree with them. They're the enemy that now has to be destroyed, no matter the cost. And JD Vance, who couldn't wait to get out of Trumpite America and go to Yale and join the coastal elites, is now going to stand with them against their enemies. Right. If elected to the Senate, he's just going to be living the good life in DC and privately laughing at all the rubes while publicly sucking up to them.

still boggles my mind that anyone could read HE and think it was anything other than right wing masturbation and propaganda

still boggles my mind that anyone could read HE and think it was anything other than right wing masturbation and propaganda

Reminds me of a comedian's tweet a year or two back that was something along the lines of: "This person is so dumb, that I can say 'the idiot' everyone will know exactly who I'm talking about."

[h=2]US House candidate Bouchard says he impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18[/h]
187655661_10217601417542285_4925079488211200705_n.jpg

Stupid fake news media, hounding a guy for a thing he just said where he admitted to rape.

Stupid fake news media, hounding a guy for a thing he just said where he admitted to rape.

again, how exactly is it fake news if it really happened and he admitted it?

stupid fucking republicans...

Teen rapists have a good track record in the GOP even if they are adults who raped a teen.

Do you wish to spout traditional family values, promote abstinence-only education and summer camps, and trying to force your church's moral values on everyone via legislation, or do you prefer screwing underage teens, sexual assault and harassment, or perhaps watching your wife get shagged by students of the fundamentalist college you're the president of? In the Trumpite GOP you don't even have to choose - you get both options!

Last edited:
Back