• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Stupid fake news media, hounding a guy for a thing he just said where he admitted to rape.

I used to think that it would be really difficult to find politicians worse than Liz Cheney - and she is terrible. How naive I was. The Wyoming GOP has managed to do so, and rather easily. Also, I love his indignation at being called out for something that people should very definitely know about him. Fox News has joined in the indignation - their website implies that Cheney was behind exposing poor Mr. Bouchard under a headline screaming "DIRTY TACTICS". LOL. Of course this is the Wyoming Trumpite GOP, so he may win anyway.

again, how exactly is it fake news if it really happened and he admitted it?

stupid fucking republicans...

Trumpism 101…anything unflattering is “fake news”.

Valuable corollary…truth doesn’t matter.

Republicans love this shit.

I guess Tuberville's idea of a truly bipartisan commission would be one where the GOP has a clear majority.

He probably has no idea what’s in the bill. His people told him it was partisan so he says it’s partisan.

Tubberville is a yuge fucking joke. there is zero chance he read this bill and was told what to think.

They don’t have to learn from an election they don’t accept.

With covid restrictions easing, here's a great summer trip for the faithful! I'm sure that Angus and sailor will have a great time. And in other news, it's nice to know that Dinesh D'Souza has procreated and that the pride of Fayetteville, Diamond and Silk, are still around.

Last edited:
Didn’t realize Dinesh had a daughter in the family business.

I hate that I know who all those people are, except for Howse (definitely not MD). Well, not the D'Souza progeny but I recognize the name.

Didn’t realize Dinesh had a daughter in the family business.

Yep, big time. Her bio states that she "has filmed videos for PragerU...and been on various TV and radio networks including Fox News, One America, Newsmax, and Salem Radio." She is also a big promoter of pro-life policies, and has published a book called "The Choice: The Abortion Divide in America" wherein she claims to "dismantle the Left's pro-choice arguments." Like father, like daughter, apparently.

Yeah. I looked it up and realized I could have just guessed all that.

Oh for fuck’s sake. That is just disgusting…

Back