• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

This seems like a good time to point out the map of governors running for re-election next year (and this year), which includes Illinois.

2018govraces_600.png

Dems haven't announced any candidate in TX. Abbot already has $41 million.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread

There's no way Trump gets that low.

You gotta cut out this constant negativity. I hope someone less lazy than me collects all your pessimistic posts to laugh at you when trump is removed from office in 2018-2019.

So we can no longer say pussy, douche bag, or sugar tits?

Things have gone too damn far! If the president and his staff can say those things repeatedly...

:)

RJ, you're misunderstanding and misrepresenting what Gosset said. Nowhere did he say people weren't allowed to use these words. In fact, he said he quite likes using "cocksucker" himself.

His point was that you often (quite rightly, in my opinion) display a certain righteous anger towards people that, for instance, minimize the significance of rape or accuse the Clintons of murdering people or purportedly apologize for pedophilia then turn around and talk about how smoking hot your bar waitresses are. Just doesn't quite square with the SJW persona you've crafted.

RJ, you're misunderstanding and misrepresenting what Gosset said. Nowhere did he say people weren't allowed to use these words. In fact, he said he quite likes using "cocksucker" himself.

His point was that you often (quite rightly, in my opinion) display a certain righteous anger towards people that, for instance, minimize the significance of rape or accuse the Clintons of murdering people or purportedly apologize for pedophilia then turn around and talk about how smoking hot your bar waitresses are. Just doesn't quite square with the SJW persona you've crafted.

First of all I did that once RE: my friend. Secondly, trying to equate on conflate noticing someone is attractive with the issues is mind-numblingly inane.

It's inconceivable that anyone could legitimately say saying someone is beautiful woman lessens one's ability to address others minimizing rape or accusing people of heinous crimes they didn't commit. One is nothing at all like the other. What is shows is the lengths you and couple of others will go to.

It's also bizarre that you justify Gossett using the term "cocksucker" but my use of a phrase of domination is no good. You are showing the definition of double standard.

Last edited:
Using the same logic 09 Gossett used on me, you can't consider George Clooney a SJW. After all in 2013, he said this about his friend Sandra Bullock, ""She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Clooney added, trying to turn the attention back to Bullock looking absolutely stunning in her asymetrical white minidress by Giambattista Valli and black and white Giuseppe Zanotti heels."

http://www.eonline.com/news/466172/george-clooney-explains-why-he-won-t-date-sandra-bullock

Forget about the millions of people he has helped. Forget about him standing up for women's rights. Forget about him standing up for the people of Darfur. Forget about him standing for marriage equality. He said a friend was beautiful. Therefore he is disqualified and positions negated in 09's and Gossett's worlds.

"Justice, who until 2015 was registered as a Republican, is one of the last remaining Democrats elected to statewide positions in the state. Trump won West Virginia by 42 points over Democrat Hillary Clinton. The switch was first reported by the New York Times."

Nothing Burger.

So they elect a bunch of Pubs, the state goes in the tank, Pubs promise coal jobs back, they elect Pubs again, state continues to go in the tank.

You know what they say about insanity.

I don't think those voters realize the only thing they had going for them was being in a place with an abundance of national resources that aren't in as much demand now. Their leaders did not diversify their economy.

It's also bizarre that you justify Gossett using the term "cocksucker" but my use of a phrase of domination is no good. You are showing the definition of double standard.

I did no such thing. Learn to read, fellow.

Bake is allowed to use the word pussy as he has gotten some pussy in the last week.

well, we might never get an answer to this question but i think we can all agree that RJ utterly crushed Gossett. Like, salted the earth level

So they elect a bunch of Pubs, the state goes in the tank, Pubs promise coal jobs back, they elect Pubs again, state continues to go in the tank.

You know what they say about insanity.

If Kansas is any indication, they'll figure it out a few feet below rock bottom.

Back