• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Wait a sec, this guy just held ANOTHER campaign rally in base country? Forever 2016.

I did no such thing. Learn to read, fellow.

I have learned to read but you have little comprehension ability. You have a clear double standard.

This is a preposterous statement by you:

"His point was that you often (quite rightly, in my opinion) display a certain righteous anger towards people that, for instance, minimize the significance of rape or accuse the Clintons of murdering people or purportedly apologize for pedophilia then turn around and talk about how smoking hot your bar waitresses are. Just doesn't quite square with the SJW persona you've crafted."

What about George? Why is it OK for him to notice his friend's appearance but not me?

Damn. Turtle's stoolie is gonna get worked.

First time actually watching the ad. I'll be honest, the reveal at the end was one of the biggest twists I've seen in a political ad.

Going to be interesting to see if anti-government rubes keep voting for career politicians.

Barr made some quip portraying McGrath as an outsider welcoming her back to the district. More evidence that Republicans only respect those who served when it is politically expedient and denigrate those who served when it isn't.

i like that the best jet they could come up with was an F4 phantom; #lowerexpectations

I don't think this is anything we didn't know, but I think it is interesting in this format.

chart1-1.png

http://ritholtz.com/2017/08/asymmetric-polarization/

So Pubs are letting more and more of the crazies in, with their Obama Derangement Syndrome, and Dems are slightly more liberal, but have pulled the party as a collective towards each other.

Sounds like party unity exists on one side of the aisle, and it ain't the right side.

So Pubs are letting more and more of the crazies in, with their Obama Derangement Syndrome, and Dems are slightly more liberal, but have pulled the party as a collective towards each other.

Sounds like party unity exists on one side of the aisle, and it ain't the right side.

The Pubs are also becoming bimodal, meaning there are 2 peaks to the distribution. The smaller left peak marks about the 85th percentile of the Republican distribution in 1963 (approximately 0.5 on the x axis), that is, ~85% of pubs were more liberal in 1963 than the liberal pubs are now.

Ph making a gay joke - how progressive of him.

It's a stretch to call that a joke. I assumed the lady fighter pilot with the short hair was a lesbian. She wasn't.

Unmmm I don't know whether to laugh or be appalled. Did she say she is going to fist the New York Times?

Holy fuck the NRA is insane.

Kinky.

Isn't that video the exact definition of propaganda?

Back