• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Was there suppose to be some kind of thing in DC this past weekend to support the January 6th traitors?

Seems like a the crowd was similar to a Dook football game.

THIS airing is not why people think southerners are a bunch of dumb idiots.

it is well established at this point and we can just add this to the list.

it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard that 1/6 was just BLM...can't get passed the idiocy of that thought process

The federal COVID-19 relief bill included $1,000 bonuses for teachers. Instead of just direct depositing the money, DeSantis made a political spectacle of paying some outside agency $3.6 million to distribute them with his name on them.

And some of the checks bounced.

The federal COVID-19 relief bill included $1,000 bonuses for teachers. Instead of just direct depositing the money, DeSantis made a political spectacle of paying some outside agency $3.6 million to distribute them with his name on them.

And some of the checks bounced.

And some people wonder why there's a growing teacher shortage in many parts of the country.

So a former "counter-terrorism" expert calls Liberal Democrats the enemy and says they are trying to destroy everything "we've worked so hard" to build. So liberals really aren't any different from the Taliban, ISIS, al-Qaeda, etc. I'm sure this will all end well, and I just can't wait for the 2024 presidential campaign.

New rule: if you voted for the budget that causes a need for an increase in the debt ceiling, you get an electric shock any time you try to vote against raising said debt ceiling.

Idaho's hard-right GOP governor goes to TX for a conference with other GOP governors for how to deal with the "failure" of Biden's border policy. While he is out of the state, the even more extreme far-right GOP Lt. Governor assumes power and issues executive order to ban companies from creating covid vaccine mandates for employees and urges the Idaho National Guard to send forces to the Mexican border to deal with the immigration crisis there. He's announced that he's going to overrule all of her orders when he returns. This isn't the first time the Idaho Lt. Governor has tried to take over when the governor was out of the state. They're just eating their own.

Last edited:
Look, I don't care what the numbers say. Literally nobody I talk to believe it.

Back