• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/paul-lepage-guillotine-drug-traffickers-218236

I can definitely endorse anything that brings the French Revolution to mind. Strong recovery from:

Where does the GOP find these guys?

lol

oh, paul lepage. you are the best

"What I think we ought to do is bring the guillotine back," he told WMOV. "We could have public executions and have, you know, we could even have (guessing) which hole it falls in."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/ayn...s-my-rights-but-slaverys-none-of-my-business/

Lewis, who has argued that legal same-sex marriage violates his own constitutional rights, said the federal government lacked the authority to outlaw slavery.

“In fact, if you really want to be quite frank about it, how does somebody else owning a slave affect me?” Lewis said in audio commentary added to his book. “It doesn’t. If I don’t think it is right, I won’t own one, and people always say, ‘Well, if you don’t want to marry somebody of the same sex, you don’t have to, but why tell somebody else they can’t?’ Uh, you know if you don’t want to own a slave, don’t. But don’t tell other people they can’t.”

Stay classy, Republican Party.

nntkuywbwsdiraw19whe.jpg

Pubs gonna Pub.

So apparently was no accident that Trump held a rally in Janesvile, WI, Paul Ryan's hometown. Ryan is in a relatively safe district, but he couldn't deliver either Janesville or his district for Mitt as VP. Trump's none too pleased with Ryan's thinly veiled critiques of Trump and it was no accident that Ryan's name drew boos at a Trump rally in Janesville. Trump wants to stake a Tea Party primary challenger to Ryan to take him down a peg and eliminate him from being a usurper at the convention. Trump would be perfectly fine with a Dave Brat/Cantor primary upset if Trump is the GOP nominee, an independent, or a civilian.

So apparently was no accident that Trump held a rally in Janesvile, WI, Paul Ryan's hometown. Ryan is in a relatively safe district, but he couldn't deliver either Janesville or his district for Mitt as VP. Trump's none too pleased with Ryan's thinly veiled critiques of Trump and it was no accident that Ryan's name drew boos at a Trump rally in Janesville. Trump wants to stake a Tea Party primary challenger to Ryan to take him down a peg and eliminate him from being a usurper at the convention. Trump would be perfectly fine with a Dave Brat/Cantor primary upset if Trump is the GOP nominee, an independent, or a civilian.

That's hilarious. Trump backed usurpers.

Back