• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

North Dakota investigators were skeptical that South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg didn't know he had struck and killed a pedestrian on the night of Sept. 12, 2020.

According to video footage from two separate interviews between investigators and Ranvsborg, made public Tuesday by the South Dakota Department of Public Safety, authorities found the reading glasses of Joe Boever inside the Ford Taurus that killed him.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...on-videos-heres-what-were-finding/4562736001/

So their story is that CPAC hired Nazi Democrats to make their stage.

So dumb.

"Can you design us a super cool stage?"

Sure. That'll be one million dollars.

"Done! We gotta look good for trump and his golden idol."

Why would we do business with these nazi assholes? Why not? They're idiots. <Google nazi ss symbols> what if we made the stage look like this? Perfect.

Its a really good bit if that company tricked the fascist and racist cpac people into building a nazi symbol as their stage.

Last edited:

LOL that you think this is a win. It's amazing you're even able to breathe in and out.

Great insight into where you get your breaking emergency news though. Explains pretty much everything.

Last edited:

Are the dipshits the CPAC organizers? They paid a Democrat leaning company to design them a stage and the company turned around a built a stage that was secretly (not so secretly) a huge Nazi symbol. Related question, are you a CPAC organizer?

If you think someone making an order that big don't input into the design, you are hopelessly naive.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

It seems some of us were taken by a hoax

So you think CPAC had no say in the design of the stage. Instead they got trolled into holding their meeting on a Nazi symbol by the liberals they hired. Even though they got trolled, they didn’t apologize or make a change once they innocently found out.

Am I interpreting your stance correctly?

Come on. You used to be smarter than this.

The design company said it had "no idea" the stage resembled a Nordic rune appropriated by Nazis when they came up with the design. Neither did CPAC when they picked the design from the several the design company came up with. CPAC isn't apologizing for something it didn't do and is a made-up controversy. I don't blame them. I had never heard of the Odal Rune before any of this, much less know that the Nazis had appropriated it, and I doubt anyone at the design company or CPAC had either. It's not like it's a fucking swastika.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cpac-nordic-rune-stage-design-firm-no-idea-nazi-symbol-2021-3

This whole thing is utterly asinine. If you think this is a real story, you are letting your hatred for conservatives color your perception of reality. With Trump out of office, the looney left has to gin up conservative bogeymen conspiracy theories at every turn. This is the lie du jour, you bought it hook, line, and sinker, and you'll buy the next one too.

LOL. That's not a symbol someone just randomly comes up with. And then you're going to claim that a professional design company and the the neo-Nazis who run CPAC didn't know the significance of that symbol? That's not random people like you and me. Those are people who specialize in shapes and their meaning and Hitler's fan club. Of course at least one of them knew and most likely someone from both.

This isn't a looney conspiracy. It's common fucking sense.

Come on. You used to be smarter than this.

The design company said it had "no idea" the stage resembled a Nordic rune appropriated by Nazis when they came up with the design. Neither did CPAC when they picked the design from the several the design company came up with. CPAC isn't apologizing for something it didn't do and is a made-up controversy. I don't blame them. I had never heard of the Odal Rune before any of this, much less know that the Nazis had appropriated it, and I doubt anyone at the design company or CPAC had either. It's not like it's a fucking swastika.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cpac-nordic-rune-stage-design-firm-no-idea-nazi-symbol-2021-3

This whole thing is utterly asinine. If you think this is a real story, you are letting your hatred for conservatives color your perception of reality. With Trump out of office, the looney left has to gin up conservative bogeymen conspiracy theories at every turn. This is the lie du jour, you bought it hook, line, and sinker, and you'll buy the next one too.

Consider the source....you thought paraphrasing a line from Ocean's Eleven was a published threat for the world to see.

Given that evidence, the most logical interpretation is the CPAC did this intentionally to endear themselves with their white supremacist base.

LOL. That's not a symbol someone just randomly comes up with. And then you're going to claim that a professional design company and the the neo-Nazis who run CPAC didn't know the significance of that symbol? That's not random people like you and me. Those are people who specialize in shapes and their meaning and Hitler's fan club. Of course at least one of them knew and most likely someone from both.

This isn't a looney conspiracy. It's common fucking sense.

So the design company, which came up with the design, is run by Nazis too? The design company that said it "had no idea that the design resembled any symbol, nor was there any intention to create something that did”? That one?

You’re either trying to troll me or you’re so far removed from reality you can’t be reached. Either way, bye.

Back