• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Article ideas for Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro: Reaching the top shelf at the grocery store won't really make you happy

Ben Shapiro: Taking your shirt off in the pool won't really make you happy

Ben Shapiro: Not looking like a fuckin' ventriloquist dummy come to life won't make you happy

Last edited:

Article ideas for Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro: Reaching the top shelf at the grocery store won't really make you happy

Ben Shapiro: Taking your shirt off in the pool won't really make you happy

Ben Shapiro: Not looking like a fuckin' ventriloquist dummy come to life won't make you happy

Must spread rep

She is pure evil. She's smart enough to know better.

Kellyann Conway gives prostitutes a bad name. Men and women in the sex trade at least are about what they do. Kellyann will sell herself to anyone who will pay and will lie for anyone who pays her. If I believed in hell, she would be heading in that direction.

Yes, I had no idea. But according to Wikipedia just now, he is. That’s pretty awesome.

I used to read all this guy’s columns in my local rag. Eventually I quit, as he seems like an idiot.

And yet papers keep publishing him.

Is this the best “conservatives” can do these days? Apparently it is.

Relax, people: We survived Nixon. We’ll survive Trump.

I want whatever blinders/drugs/meds Marc Thiessen and Hugh Hewitt have. Those two "not Trump supporters" are the most pathetic Trump apologists / whataboutism-ists in non-Fox media world. Their houses must be wallpapered with the meme "Everything is fine" while a fire engulfs the cartoon dog. George Will has been blistering in his criticism of Trump. Disagree with Will I'm sure we all do often, but at least he has principles and won't break them for authoritarianism.

Back