• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Been a steady trend of the beta males moving from liberals to conservatives. Shapiro, Plama, Moonz

Ben Shapiro is Vincent Adultman from Bojack
17dbc154a5c287ecda8abf262ab188b7.jpg

Today Ben Shapiro went to stock market and did a business

A cult member. That's exactly what this guy is now. If Trump told him to drink the kool-aid, he'd do it in a heartbeat, and insist that everyone else drink it too. "Yeah, my sister and I get along real well, but if there's another civil war, she's got to go."

Wait until Trump tells them to pick up their firearms to defend against the liberal mob.

If that happens, I'm sure that the NY Times will run an article bosiding conservatives shooting unarmed protestors with liberals yelling at GOP pols in restaurants and other public places. Maggie Haberman will certainly tweet about it.

Last edited:
If that happens, I'm sure that the NY Times will run an article bosiding conservatives shooting unarmed protestors with liberals yelling at GOP pols in restaurants and other public places. Maggie Haberman will certainly tweet about it.

What does bosiding mean?

Is this real?

But that's racist in Trump world. He has legitimized hate and racism unlike any modern POTUS since Wilson.

Random thought. What is more disrespectful to the troops, kneeling to protest violations of rights, or dressing up multimillionaire coaches in faux combat fatigues and calling it a "salute to service"?

Back