• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

That's an Onion article, right?

"Immoral Democrat women have corrupted young people to believe that morality is not important, and now more than ever these women are being elected to run our government. Women, more than men, promote and make excuses for immorality. Real men do not go along with wrongdoing, but beta males abandon morality and follow these women. Such people hate God, hate men, hate the unborn child, and love to promote their immoral false morality."

And that's just the first paragraph, it gets better (or worse) from there. I also thought it had to be an Onion article at first. I would imagine it's actually pretty hard to be a writer for The Onion nowadays, when actual news sources have stories that are more screwed up than anything most of The Onion's writers could come up with.

New-Democratic-female-leadership.jpg

Pressley married a single father. BURN HER!

I'm lol-ing at "LESBIAN"

oh hey, it's letting me edit! I just wanted to add, love that pic :heart:

Last edited:
Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

The label for “Muslim with hijab” is helpful.

New-Democratic-female-leadership.jpg

Pressley married a single father. BURN HER!

I figured that the Democrats winning control of the House would make Trump, his minions, and right-wing talking heads angry and uncomfortable, and worried about the possibility of real investigations into their activities, but what I didn't expect was the visceral impact that the visible diversity of the Democratic side of the House - and especially these freshmen Democratic women - would have on the Trumpite GOP base. They're genuinely scared of these women, no doubt.

Last edited:
Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

But they’re not deplorables. And the tea party wasn’t just white people losing their shit about the black president. Clearly 10 years later we know that’s not the case.

The best thing about that meme is that without quotation marks, it’s just basic information.

ziprecruiter supports Ben Shapiro? who else? i might have to throw my casper-weldon squarespace into the toilet

2 GOP Lawmakers Host Chuck Johnson, Holocaust-Denying White Nationalist

Two Republican congressmen met with noted Holocaust denier and white nationalist Chuck Johnson to discuss “DNA sequencing,” less than a day after the House voted to disavow white supremacy and white nationalism in reaction to racist comments by Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa).

HuffPost’s Matt Fuller tweeted an image of Johnson walking alongside Reps. Andy Harris (R-Md.) and Phil Roe (R-Tenn.) on Wednesday, noting that “both waited for him to get through security” at the Capitol without them.

Saw that on Reddit yesterday. That little bastard’s gonna get doxxed to hell. Good luck getting into college, although Liberty will probably take him.

They are just doing what POTUS has taught them to do. Racism is growing young converts due to his hate and the cowardice of Republicans.

Back