• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Ohh look they are the shitheads they were originally made out to be. Now I await the grainy 360p video that shows the counter narrative that the black Muslims made them yell at those girls.

Looks legit to me. Fuck those privileged white crackers.

Will this be above or below the fold on the front page of tomorrow’s New Tork Times?

LOL. It's about as legit as your grainy, spliced video images. I'll freely admit that the black Hebrews were instigating stuff. If you want to continue to believe that those kids were little angels who were completely innocent victims in all this, by all means continue to do so. It does sound as if those kids were yelling "build the wall!" as well. Also, here's another video clip of the kids confronting the Native American guy. I certainly can't imagine why he would think he was surrounded by kids who were mocking and taunting him: https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/1087401351246761984

There ought to be a law against teen-age smirking. It should, whenever possible, be misrepresented to promote lubish disinformation and declared a hate crime

Man Angus HATES when media misrepresents the truth. He’s gonna put Fox and Friends on BLAST when he gets around to it for posting that RBG was dead.

Surprised that the ONAG felt frightened/intimidated by the Covington kids; looked like they got lost at the Lincoln Memorial on their way to a Goobfest convention.

There ought to be a law against teen-age smirking. It should, whenever possible, be misrepresented to promote lubish disinformation and declared a hate crime

Yes, from watching that second video there's little doubt that the Covington teens did not surround the Native American guy, that they were frightened and "confused" by an old Native American dude banging a drum, that they were trying to "calm the tensions", that they were being "respectful to others" as Covington taught them, and all of the other things claimed by the kid in his "official" statement a couple of days ago. What little angels they are! #MAGA

On point, objective, and accurate summary which is par for the course.

Remember... you can't spell Highland Deac without an "L"

On point, objective, and accurate summary which is par for the course.

Remember... you can't spell Highland Deac without an "L"

Look at the second video, Angus. You're the one who kept saying the rest of us should have watched the video you posted (which I have). As I said, I have no problems admitting that the black Hebrews were instigating things. You're the one who's hellbent on defending these kids as little angels who are simply being persecuted for being good white Catholic kids in MAGA hats. The black Hebrews were being jackasses, and so were the kids. Why is that so hard for you to admit?

Last edited:
Angus, straightforward question - did the Covington kids do anything wrong in your eyes?

Everyone acknowledges that the black hewbrew guys are in the wrong.

By the way, the fact that the kids mom initially called them “black Muslims” when they are not, in fact, Muslims, tells you a lot about this kids family’s school of thought.

Look at the second video, Angus. You're the one who kept saying the rest of us should have watched the video you posted (which I have). As I said, I have no problems admitting that the black Hebrews were instigating things. You're the one who's hellbent on defending these kids as little angels who are simply being persecuted for being good white Catholic kids in MAGA hats. The black Hebrews were being jackasses, and so were the kids. Why is that so hard for you to admit?
B-rad is only interested in additional information that fits his narrative and then anything else is suspect

brad's, like most conservatives, sole concern in life is whether or not some libs [seem to] get owned. doesn't matter how many people die, lives get ruined, fortunes lost...as long as they can get some Lib Own serotonin injection, they're good. that's why trump is so popular

Angus, straightforward question - did the Covington kids do anything wrong in your eyes?

Everyone acknowledges that the black hewbrew guys are in the wrong.

By the way, the fact that the kids mom initially called them “black Muslims” when they are not, in fact, Muslims, tells you a lot about this kids family’s school of thought.

I wouldn't give that lady too much grief for misidentifying those yokels considering it would likely be the first encounter with either group for someone from KY.

8767852-6614941-Some_protesters_pictured_at_the_March_for_Life_Rally_on_Saturday-m-21_1548068136328.jpg

brad's, like most conservatives, sole concern in life is whether or not some libs [seem to] get owned. doesn't matter how many people die, lives get ruined, fortunes lost...as long as they can get some Lib Own serotonin injection, they're good. that's why trump is so popular

actually, there is more to it than that

Ya hear that? the old Native American is out fooling people by intimidating poor innocent catholic boys out in their MAGA shit their parents bought them for their trip to DC, where they chanted on the mall to “pass the time” just waiting for their ride after their march was over - right where the old Native American guy had a permit for his march right then. And the circle of boys pressed closely around the two Native Americans, well, that was also tomfoolery. They were just standing around minding their own business and these malicious Native Americans provoked them! The national review solved the riddle!

You mean the 2 hour raw video. Even Twitter is banning the accounts that spread the video clips initially.

Back