• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

can you imagine watching two hours of that garbage just to find out which outrage button should be pushed?

humanity is just the worst.

can you imagine watching two hours of that garbage just to find out which outrage button should be pushed?

On MLK weekend no less.

When you have a group of 15/16 year old kids being smeared on basically every high profile media outlet and being doxed by verified Twitter users, yeah I'd say waching the video is justified. When you start sharing the names and address of minors leading to death threats... yeah it is the worst. Over what? A 30 second video with a sensationalized headline and to score Internet points?

When you have a group of 15/16 year old kids being smeared on basically every high profile media outlet and being doxed by verified Twitter users, yeah I'd say waching the video is justified. When you start sharing the names and address of minors leading to death threats... yeah it is the worst. Over what? A 30 second video with a sensationalized headline and to score Internet points?

no one is clean in this situation. if anything, it just goes to show how effective disinformation campaigns are via social media. the very methods conservatives claim had zero impact on politics of the past 5-8 years

but i think we're all glad you're back on the tunnels just in time to try to score some internet points against the libs

You can also just not watch the video.

That kid was a shithead, and his excuse is BS. Anyone wearing a MAGA hat, those kids included, knows exactly what they are doing and what it means. They may as well have been waving confederate flags. There were obviously other shitheads around as well that were not part of that group.

But they are kids and they should not be doxxed or, obviously, get death threats. But conservatives are still doxxing, sending death threats to, and going after the Parkland kids - and they are victims. Again, like anything else in the age of Trump, conservatives lost the right to voice their opinion or express their fake outrage on this. Sorry.

That kid was a shithead, and his excuse is BS. Anyone wearing a MAGA hat, those kids included, knows exactly what they are doing and what it means. They may as well have been waving confederate flags. There were obviously other shitheads around as well that were not part of that group.

But they are kids and they should not be doxxed or, obviously, get death threats. But conservatives are still doxxing, sending death threats to, and going after the Parkland kids - and they are victims. Again, like anything else in the age of Trump, conservatives lost the right to voice their opinion on this. Sorry.

DG3 scratches head

no one is clean in this situation. if anything, it just goes to show how effective disinformation campaigns are via social media. the very methods conservatives claim had zero impact on politics of the past 5-8 years

but i think we're all glad you're back on the tunnels just in time to try to score some internet points against the libs

I never left. I think our scoring system may be a bit different. Doxing 14-16 year olds via Twitter and tangentially supporting said actions is in a different world than pointing out that you're an asshole if you do that.

I never left. I think our scoring system may be a bit different. Doxing 14-16 year olds via Twitter and tangentially supporting said actions is in a different world than pointing out that you're an asshole if you do that.

You could also just ignore it, too.

we'll all jot this #outrage down for future conservative slander against teens

But they are kids and they should not be doxxed or, obviously, get death threats. But conservatives are still doxxing, sending death threats to, and going after the Parkland kids - and they are victims. Again, like anything else in the age of Trump, conservatives lost the right to voice their opinion or express their fake outrage on this. Sorry.

And they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so. I also dont recall the Parkland doxxing. Feel free to link that.

Last edited:

Whataboutism

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

It continues to be amazing what motivates conservatives. DG3 hasn’t posted here in awhile.

Not sure how he missed the doxxing and fake information slandering the Parkland kids.

Back