• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

You are completely wrong. I NEVER said anything about JIHAD..not a single time.

I made a simple mistake while trying to answer multiple posters. If you don't believe me, I guess our relationship has dramatically changed as I would believe you telling me the same thing.

Please don't descend into the area of trying to telling me what I think or feel or meant.

Jihad is an exaggeration of your exaggeration that she asked Allah to strike down Jews. If you stated that in error fine, your explanation and apology are accepted. A lot of what you posted on this appeared to be gaslighting on the issue and I fucking hate that. Sorry for going after you.

I criticize Israel all the time, but context matters. A part of recent context is after she "apologized" and met with constituents who didn't believe her "conversion". None of us have spoken with her.

One constituent.

RJ, you did kind of immediately say she was equal to Steve King

She didn't say AIPAC...

"Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel"

Where is AIPAC in this?

I took back my mistake...

Israel does a ton of evil shit, all the time. So does the USA. Pointing that out and demanding change does not make one an anti Semite or anti American. It makes them ballsier than most

If RJ annoys the fuck out of me, does that make me an anti-Semite? What if I am also generally ok with Strick, except on his whiniest days?

Who knew David Duke and so many members of the Tunnels' Left shared a similar stance on Israel?

Go team... GO!!!!

lol fuck Israel. :noidea: The Likuds are as bad as David Duke, and you, and Senator McConnell, and President Trump, and Jerry Fallwell, and Mike Pence, and Pat Buchanan and the rest of you intolerant dicks. You probably don't kill or displace or imprison people Colonel Angus, but Israel and the US do all the time over this shit. You're all the whole problem, really, and this young Congresswoman has more balls in her tiny little finger than you or any of those other sphincter-clenchers lol

Also David Duke and the KKK is openly endorsing progressives, how does it feel to be the party of hate? Think it tells a lot about your stances by the people who endorse you.

Who knew David Duke and so many members of the Tunnels' Left shared a similar stance on Israel?

Go team... GO!!!!

What a shock that Angus can't understand the difference between not supporting an un-American AIPAC/Schumer bill, opposing Netanyahu, opposing settlements and Duke!

you're just saying that because you hate jews

3ba6b352d32dea95cd51450edfd2d4ba.gif

lol fuck Israel. :noidea: The Likuds are as bad as David Duke, and you, and Senator McConnell, and President Trump, and Jerry Fallwell, and Mike Pence, and Pat Buchanan and the rest of you intolerant dicks. You probably don't kill or displace or imprison people Colonel Angus, but Israel and the US do all the time over this shit. You're all the whole problem, really, and this young Congresswoman has more balls in her tiny little finger than you or any of those other sphincter-clenchers lol

Hamas>Israel Amirte?????

Also David Duke and the KKK is openly endorsing progressives, how does it feel to be the party of hate? Think it tells a lot about your stances by the people who endorse you.

sick burn, dude! damn that was clever how you did that and whatnot

Hamas>Israel Amirte?????

Yeah because these are the only two options!

I'm not against Israel as a state and don't deny that they live in a dangerous reason where they believe that they constantly face existential crises. However, this doesn't mean that they actually face such crises (specifically given the size of their intelligence community and nuclear arsenal - particularly compared to their neighbors) nor does it excuse their continued violation of international norms in regard to Palestine (West Bank, settlements, etc.).

I struggle to see how Israel's continued failure to recognize and acknowledge Palestine as a legitimate state is any different than the complaints that Jewish people had for centuries regarding their own land and state.

Back