• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Is Soros Jewish though? My understanding is that he definitely doesn't practice, and there was that whole Nazi corroboration thing when he was a teenager.

By hate-mongering, lying RWers, but of course, you believed it. The proof is mentioning it here.

By hate-mongering, lying RWers, but of course, you believed it. The proof is mentioning it here.

Transcript taken from the 60 min interview.

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”

Soros: “No.”

It's been proven to be total bullshit. But you still want to believe it.

Totally disgusting!!!

Totally disgusting!!!

How is that bullshit it is what he directly said. I guess you could argue that his role in it was limited as a kid and he was born into a family of Nazi collaborators, but whether or not he was a part of it isn't really up for debate.

Totally disgusting!!!

What's totally disgusting is you calling Ben Shapiro a Nazi Collaborator, not me copying and pasting an interview transcript.

You say a kid, with a gun pointed at him is making a choice...right...

What's totally disgusting is you calling Ben Shapiro a Nazi Collaborator, not me copying and pasting an interview transcript.

DY0_Ks0VQAEEFIY.jpg

I mean....

You don't even know what the word means.

Soros was 12-14 when acting as a forced scavenger for those holding his parents and family. That's not being a collaborator.

Shapiro has tied his success to racists, bigots and hate to make money for himself. He is collaborating with people who think there are "many fine people" screaming "Jews will not replace us", "Sieg Heil" and other hate mantras.

Its sort of unbelievable that Conservatives had co-opted the anti-semitism movement for their political gains, considering that Jews were considered more liberal than almost any over demographic like 15 years ago.

We live in the upside down.

Although I guess it makes sense in an "my enemy, of my enemy, is my friend" sort of way.

People suck.

Its sort of unbelievable that Conservatives had co-opted the anti-semitism movement for their political gains, considering that Jews were considered more liberal than almost any over demographic like 15 years ago.

We live in the upside down.

The GOP believes that they can convince large demographics to vote for them by accusing Democrats of being anti-[insert group here]. It’s one of the first pages of their playbook. (See: Trump, Donald “what have you got to lose [black people]”) The GOP conveniently ignores the actual discrimination against most of those demographics in its own party and never condemns their people unless absolutely necessary (and still usually will not). They never try to promote policies towards the advancement of those demographics (primarily because they don’t care about/hate those demographics).

They are the party of projection. I find it not only believable that the GOP is co-opting the anti-Semitism movement for their own political gains, I am astounded that it took this long.

The GOP believes that they can convince large demographics to vote for them by accusing Democrats of being anti-[insert group here]. It’s one of the first pages of their playbook. (See: Trump, Donald “what have you got to lose [black people]”) The GOP conveniently ignores the actual discrimination against most of those demographics in its own party and never condemns their people unless absolutely necessary (and still usually will not). They never try to promote policies towards the advancement of those demographics (primarily because they don’t care about/hate those demographics).

They are the party of projection. I find it not only believable that the GOP is co-opting the anti-Semitism movement for their own political gains, I am astounded that it took this long.
The lack of self awareness in this post is getting close to RJlevels.

You don't even know what the word means.

Soros was 12-14 when acting as a forced scavenger for those holding his parents and family. That's not being a collaborator.

Shapiro has tied his success to racists, bigots and hate to make money for himself. He is collaborating with people who think there are "many fine people" screaming "Jews will not replace us", "Sieg Heil" and other hate mantras.
Links proving the last paragraph is true? Because the people you mention he is tying his success to absolutely hate the guy. To the point he reicieves more hate messages than anyone on the internet.

Links proving the last paragraph is true? Because the people you mention he is tying his success to absolutely hate the guy. To the point he reicieves more hate messages than anyone on the internet.

From the hardcore left. Not from white supremacists.

Back