• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

that link just said he received a lot of negative tweets, not that he receives more hate message than anyone on the internet.

that link just said he received a lot of negative tweets, not that he receives more hate message than anyone on the internet.

And it explains that he gets the negative tweets from right-wingers. So whatabout failed again.

And it explains that he gets the negative tweets from right-wingers. So whatabout failed again.

Yeah that’s what I was talking about. RJ said Shapiro built his brand on white supremacy, which isn’t true because those guys hate him.

Yeah that’s what I was talking about. RJ said Shapiro built his brand on white supremacy, which isn’t true because those guys hate him.

Show me the EXACT post where I said "Shapiro built his brand on white supremacy".

I went back three pages and couldn't find anything like that. Why are you inventing and posting that?

Show me the EXACT post where I said "Shapiro built his brand on white supremacy".

I went back three pages and couldn't find anything like that. Why are you inventing and posting that?
You said “tied his success”, which is pretty much the same thing, my apologies for not quoting you directly.

LOL. Before it was the left-wing was just as bad as the right-wing.

They used to hate him because he left Breitbart (and built his brand on white supremacy while he was there). But he has plenty of white supremacist supporters -- he's a cuck to them.

So, this 37 year old 2004 Wake grad, who was a member of a homophobic hate group, and has only been an attorney for 9 years, was just confirmed by the Senate to be a 5th Circuit Judge and will be there for decades. This is why M & M and their friends need to vote for the dem candidate, no matter who it is:

You don’t need to have tried a bunch of cases to be an appellate judge. You know that.

37 year olds with no experience make shitty judges. You know that as well. Especially on the Appellate Bench. And that doesn’t even touch on the fact that a non-NC resident has now taken a NC spot on the 4th circuit.

You don’t need to have tried a bunch of cases to be an appellate judge. You know that.

I worked at Williams and Connolly for a couple of years before law school. Some really, really great lawyers work there. There are probably 50 lawyers just at Williams and Connolly tthat are more qualified and experienced than this 37 year old. She was picked because she is as far right as they come, in the Federalist society, and hates the gays, full stop. You don't have to defend every bullshit thing Trump and McConnell do.

Back