• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Remember everyone, Angus didn’t vote for trump but literally never criticized him or any other republicans for getting facts wrong.

He’s too embarrassed to admit the state of his party sucks so he just snarks at anything liberals do and doesn’t take accountability for his party while claiming moral high ground with the “I did t vote for him !” BS

#FakeNews

Use the search function to find a number of examples of my criticism on Trump and other republicans.

And what exactly is my party, again? I'm far from a straight-ticket voter but don't let facts ruin your narrative.

#FakeNews

Use the search function to find a number of examples of my criticism on Trump and other republicans.

And what exactly is my party, again? I'm far from a straight-ticket voter but don't let facts ruin your narrative.

Nah, it's not fake news, unless you want to prove me otherwise or make yourself feel better. I just went back 7 pages of your posts and not one was critical of a Pub or Trump. I'm not going to go through every post you've made. And if you have one post that is critical, great, but the vast majority, like 99% (probably) are making fun of liberals, criticizing liberals, taking aim at liberals instead of the objective failure of a person in the WH, or doing drive-by snark posts.

Just own your shit, man.

Who is Joe Walsh’s audience, NED? Is he preaching to the choir, shouting into the void, or reaching the “trump stan” and/or never Hilary” crowds?

Who is Joe Walsh’s audience, NED? Is he preaching to the choir, shouting into the void, or reaching the “trump stan” and/or never Hilary” crowds?

Good question actually. Pretty sure he still has a radio show.

I’m probably the closest thing to an audience he has these days. But only because he’s the only “tea party Republican” who unabashedly supported Trump (see tweet above) and now regularly lights up Trump and his army of rubes for being shameful hypocrites devoid of any semblance of intellectual honesty.

The rest of his views (see immigration)...no thanks.

Ah, bringing the world's last Nazi leader to the WH. Good choice.

Last? Dude, give it time. Latest, maybe. Le Pen came in 2nd in France, and Germany could go right wing. It could almost be described as a trend.

Back