• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I think the first time I posted about Daddy Trump being arrested at a KKK riot was about three years ago. It's nice that some are catching up.

What an evil bastard!!!

Maybe they should cut subsidies to coal miners or farmers in KY to do it.

What an evil bastard!!!

Maybe they should cut subsidies to coal miners or farmers in KY to do it.

I would support that anyway. We need a massive overhaul of inefficient mining and agriculture practices in the US. Neither industry has made money for generations at this point. Welfare labor sectors.

Raw Story is a pretty shitty news summarizer. That article basically accuses two Congresswomen of being terrorists.

I did get a kick out of this.

“Hunter then touts his experience serving as a Marine and says, “I’ll never forget the 1983 Beirut bombings and the 1972 Olympic murders!””

Hunter is 42. He wasn’t born during the Olympic murders and he was 6 during the Beirut bombings.

...Trump is leading a crusade of fear, loathing, and lies and preying on prejudice and ignorance. But our racist president didn’t reach this dangerous position on his own. He is following a path—and perhaps turning it into a superhighway—established long ago by the party he now helms...

Yep

It goes farther back than Newt. Pat Buchanan is the grandfather of modern Republican racism with his southern strategy. Roger Ailes and Lee Atwater brought it the masses and mainstream of conservatives. Newt parlayed their work.

Back