• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

But none of these conservatives are racist in any way. Or historically ignorant and myopic about how Native Americans were treated during the creation of that "Western way of life." Or callous and uncaring towards preserving grizzlies and other wildlife. Not at all. In fact, calling her a racist or bigot merely means that you are the racist or bigot, because you dared to call her one, therefore you are divisive and dividing us up by race. Shame on you!

I mean goddamn all that jeering at immigrant signs and all those lock step red hats is eerily similar to something but I can’t quite put my finger on it....

These quotes from ex-Republicans sound like de-radicalization narratives. I guess that they are de-radicalization narratives.

Thread:

Trump supporters and those who remain silent...you are contributing to this madness.

That’s the point. Republicans want non-white people to feel uncomfortable in this country.

By the way, CNN saw his plea for more Latinx voices in media coverage and just assembled another panel of Trump supporters to talk about how they aren’t racist.

That’s the point. Republicans want non-white people to feel uncomfortable in this country.

By the way, CNN saw his plea for more Latinx voices in media coverage and just assembled another panel of Trump supporters to talk about how they aren’t racist.

Did they mention that they have black and Hispanic friends and coworkers, so they can't possibly be racist?

Did they mention that they have black and Hispanic friends and coworkers, so they can't possibly be racist?

I was joking but if there was a panel, I’m sure they would.

Holy shit this Republican strategist on Here and Now. He is all about bothsides, whatabout, Trump is sincere in his apology, etc. At least he's being called out on his bullshit.

Back