• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

What a twisted little mind he's got. It seems like much of white nationalist thinking now consists of "white women have got to be forced to have more white babies!"

Trump is going to name Steve King if another opening happens on the Supreme Court.

now to check in on the intellectual rock star of the party

It’s gone from “You don’t deserve help because you don’t have a job” to “You don’t deserve help because you don’t have the right job.”

It’s gone from “You don’t deserve help because you don’t have a job” to “You don’t deserve help because you don’t have the right job.”

It's almost as if well-to-do and "intellectual" Republicans are the real elitists. Can't be!

Yep.

Republicans: “If non-white people don’t have jobs, it’s their own fault.

Also Republicans: “We should be able to not hire non-white people if we don’t want to.”

Still Republicans: “If non-white people have multiple jobs because their jobs don’t pay enough, that’s their fault.”

Furthermore Republicans: “And if we do hire them, we shouldn’t be forced to pay them a minimum wage.”

Somehow Still Republicans: “Trump has the lowest ever black unemployment rates. Why aren’t black people supporting Trump?”

Blame absolutely everything (poor people, immigrants, social spending, the devil) before blaming Capital. That's not new at all.

Blame absolutely everything (poor people, immigrants, social spending, the devil) before blaming Capital. That's not new at all.

“I have a feeling in a few years people are going to be doing what they always do when the economy tanks. They will be blaming immigrants and poor people.” - Mark Baum, the Big Short

Capital?

It’s the fault of capital?

Goodness.

Is it not?

Capitalism gave us slavery, child labor, institutionalized sexism and misogyny, global imperialism and colonialism, wealth inequality and depressed wages, housing segregation, employment segregation, rampant undocumented migration and xenophobic/nativist immigration policy, climate crises and climate refugees, indigenous genocide, and the list goes on.

Is it not?

Capitalism gave us slavery, child labor, institutionalized sexism and misogyny, global imperialism and colonialism, wealth inequality and depressed wages, housing segregation, employment segregation, rampant undocumented migration and xenophobic/nativist immigration policy, climate crises and climate refugees, indigenous genocide, and the list goes on.

You must have taken history and economics classes at Trump University.

let's look at a few of your BS, ignorant of history assertions:

There was slavery long before there was capitalism.

There was institutionalized sexism and misogyny for thousands of years. Thus before capitalism.

There were genocides from Neanderthal times through Greece and many other times.

These are but a few of your mistakes.

OMG, what am I thinking? Strick is never wrong. He'll have an excuse or his own definition of his terminology to dance around his preposterous comment.

There has has been wealth inequality even before feudalism which predated capitalism.

Is it not?

You’re selling racism short on many of those.

You must have taken history and economics classes at Trump University.

let's look at a few of your BS, ignorant of history assertions:

There was slavery long before there was capitalism.

There was institutionalized sexism and misogyny for thousands of years. Thus before capitalism.

There were genocides from Neanderthal times through Greece and many other times.

These are but a few of your mistakes.

OMG, what am I thinking? Strick is never wrong. He'll have an excuse or his own definition of his terminology to dance around his preposterous comment.

There has has been wealth inequality even before feudalism which predated capitalism.

Is this an example of hitting back?

It's an example of showing how wrong he is about his statement and is much calmer than his responses to me.

Of course, he won't admit his post is historically inaccurate and FOS.

Slavery transcends economic philosophies but capitalism sure as shit took it to its logical extreme

You’re selling racism short on many of those.

I have to read more into the concept, but racial capitalism reframes racism as a justificatory (and necessary) logic to the development of most stages of capitalism.

Racism has always been a moneymaker, though. There isn’t a United States (or global economy) without the commodification of enslaved black bodies.

I feel bad for whoever is living more intimately with what appears to be pretty severe cognitive decline. Hardly sailor-level, but damn.

he has 20 years of posting history. it’s always been this way.

I feel bad for whoever is living more intimately with what appears to be pretty severe cognitive decline. Hardly sailor-level, but damn.

Go fuck yourself...there's no call for that...let me play on your level for one comment- It must suck to be you whose arrogance and words creates Nazis.

Of course it is better than admitting you are wrong.

Last edited:
Quite a boorish post, Strick

Back