• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

So says the guy who calls concerns about Trump's flaunting of laws, ethics, and traditional political norms just "left-wing hysteria", and told a Politico reporter recently that if Trump is reelected in 2020 he thinks the Democrats will just give up on opposing Trump and at "least 50" Democratic House members will pretty much surrender and start cutting deals with him to get all sorts of things done. LOL. As if Trump would have the discipline or moxie to get things done. We've already seen what a "great negotiator" he is with Turkey, North Korea, China, etc. How is it going to be any different in a second term, Newt? That dude's just raking in the cash by sucking up to Trump and telling his rabid Fox-viewing base what they want to hear, not only about the greatness of Dear Leader, but how evil his opposition is as well.

So is Lindsay open minded about impeachment or not?

Gotta love Newt calling the media the enemy of the people while on a media tour to promote his new book.

And then the enemy of the people just go ahead and promote him and his book without even bothering to care about how evil they are.

Former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice called Lindsey Graham "a piece of shit" on the Pod Save The World podcast this week. Another former Obama official, Tommy Vietor, first stated on the show that Graham was a piece of shit, and Rice joined in agreement and repeated the phrase. I doubt that Graham cares what a couple of Democrats and former Obama officials say about him, but I have a hunch that a good many DC politicians, including some Republicans, probably nodded their heads in agreement if they heard about her remark.

Link: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/467007-susan-rice-lindsey-graham-is-a-piece-of-s-t?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

A piece of shit is as a piece of shit does.

Lindsey-Graham-1.jpg

Yeah. That was a cool moment. It’s nice to see the stoic Obama admin people let loose. I’d love to see Obama light up a cigarette and let loose talking about those pieces of shit.

Former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice called Lindsey Graham "a piece of shit" on the Pod Save The World podcast this week. Another former Obama official, Tommy Vietor, first stated on the show that Graham was a piece of shit, and Rice joined in agreement and repeated the phrase. I doubt that Graham cares what a couple of Democrats and former Obama officials say about him, but I have a hunch that a good many DC politicians, including some Republicans, probably nodded their heads in agreement if they heard about her remark.

Link: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/467007-susan-rice-lindsey-graham-is-a-piece-of-s-t?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

I bet this becomes a story. The mother fucker will bring it up. He can’t handle when women swear.

Republican friends,

The evidence is clear that the President withheld aid money in an attempt to personally gain political advantage. This is wrong and unamerican. The President and your Republican leaders in Washington think that you are not intelligent enough to see the wrongdoing. They think they can pull the wool over your eyes. Show them that you are not the kind of person who can be so easily hoodwinked. Call your senators and representative to let them know that you demand accountability and to be treated with respect.

Yours truly,
America

Good to see Susan Rice back in the news after she dropped off the face of the earth following her successful propaganda tour on the Sunday morning talk shows blaming Benghazi on a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video.

Just can’t keep a good woman down.

Back