• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I bet this becomes a story. The mother fucker will bring it up. He can’t handle when women swear.

Trump already attacked her on twitter just last week, calling her a "disaster" who, along with Obama (of course!), was really to blame for the mess in Syria. Apparently he didn't like seeing Susan give her opinion of what a disaster his Syria policy, especially towards the Kurds, has been. You're right, though, seeing her swear might be too much for him to handle.

The fact that Graham insists on repeatedly calling it “The Ukraine” is proof enough for me that he’s working for Russia.

Good to see Susan Rice back in the news after she dropped off the face of the earth following her successful propaganda tour on the Sunday morning talk shows blaming Benghazi on a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video.

Just can’t keep a good woman down.

Nothing riles you up like a powerful black woman, does it Angus?

Nice one Mizzou.

Nice one Mizzou.

The entire state of Missouri, and Mizzou in particular, is utter trash. Fuck those racist, slave-owning, mouth-breathing, meth-cooking, sister-fucking Confederate wannabes. Just the worst that humanity has to offer. The only place that is remotely tolerable is Kansas City and that’s because it has Kansas in it and is basically just an extension of our state.

They are no longer merely lying. Lying is covering up the truth. Lying is, No, Mom, honest, I didn’t break Aunt Donna’s Hummel.

What these people are doing goes way beyond that. It’s a direct nuclear assault on the truth. It’s not: I didn’t break the figurine. Instead, it’s:

Mom, not only did I not break it, but Susie broke it, and I painstakingly glued it back together after she did so, and the facts that a) Susie has been away at camp all this time and b) you’re looking at it there on the dining room table in 37 pieces are tricks, delusions—manifestations of a vast, fake-news conspiracy against me orchestrated by Susie and Aunt Donna. They’ve met together recently on more than one occasion, after all, and people are saying that Aunt Donna bought two boxes of Samoas and one box of Tagalongs from Susie; and that, dear Mother, is proof of the cabal!

The entire state of Missouri, and Mizzou in particular, is utter trash. Fuck those racist, slave-owning, mouth-breathing, meth-cooking, sister-fucking Confederate wannabes. Just the worst that humanity has to offer. The only place that is remotely tolerable is Kansas City and that’s because it has Kansas in it and is basically just an extension of our state.

St. Louis is the most depressing city I've ever visited.

In response to WFfaithful post above...

Pubs say... “Yeah! Truth is what sells to dumb deplorables—Dear Leader Trump show us the way

Last edited:
Republicans can cheat, whether through gerrymandering, voter ID, voter roll purges, or foreign assistance, but Democrats holding a constitutional impeachment inquiry investigating egregious abuse of power or legitimately winning an election is a coup.

Sounds like something someone from that crap hole state right next door to Missouri would say.

Back