• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

KY GOP judge with some ridiculous antics.

[h=3]KY judge had sex in courthouse, forced out woman to open job for lover, panel charges[/h]https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article238058699.html

A Kentucky judge engaged in sexual activity with staff members in the courthouse, coerced attorneys to back her election and retaliated against a lawyer for not giving her the maximum campaign donation, a state panel has charged.

The commission charged that Gentry broke a laundry list of rules, engaging “in a pattern of conduct that constitutes misconduct in office.”
Several charges related to her election campaign in 2018. Gentry had been appointed to the job earlier but was running to keep it.
The complaint alleged that Gentry coerced people on a court panel to give her the maximum legal donations and to campaign for her; asked a lawyer in court to put up a campaign sign for her; and used court employees to do campaign functions on work time, such as delivering signs.
Gentry also appointed a woman to the panel in exchange for her husband’s pledge to support Gentry, the commission charged.

Another charge was that Gentry knowingly approved false time cards for employees; left the office unattended while she went to lunch with staff members; brought her children to work with her on one occasion and allowed one to witness a confidential proceeding; and allowed one employee to “spend work hours playing his guitar and singing in his office, disrupting other court employees during the workday.”
The commission also alleged that Gentry on multiple occasions held conferences with her guardian ad litem panel without involving lawyers representing people in the cases.
In another charge, the commission said Gentry made inappropriate and unwelcome sexual advances to a female attorney, then sent someone to talk with the attorney and accuse her of gossiping about Gentry.
That could be reasonably interpreted as warning the lawyer “to remain quiet regarding sexual advances,” the commission said.
The commission also charged that Gentry hired a man because she was involved in a sexual relationship with him, forcing a female employee to quit in order to make a position for him, and that she took part in sexual activity at the office, during the work day, with him and with a female employee.
Finally, the commission said Gentry was not honest during a previous inquiry.

John Wayne was a thin skinned snitch himself, so it makes sense.

True. Interesting that when so many of his fellow actors left Hollywood and served in the war, Wayne never did and avoided military service. He did make lots of war films though - a war hero on celluloid. I guess he is the perfect GOP actor.

I think I know why you're asking. It appears he's in a "thin" phase now, based on other recent pics I found online.

It just looks like a campaign sign behind him. I guess it could be from his TV(?) show?

By all means, Trump and the Republicans should run on giving Trump a 3rd term.

It doesn't seem very Christian for a minister to try and troll half the country.

Back