• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Any update on Annapolis and West Point expelling those racist white supremacist fucksticks for ***checks notes*** playing the circle game?

Do the people in your life know about your commitment to, if not overt support of, neo-Nazism, neo-fascism, and white supremacy?

So if it’s the circle game, why not form a circle with your hand instead of a WP?

Got to love angus always sticking up for the poor white “kids” but nary a post of his can be found on threads where black kids are being killed by police or brown kids are being put in cages or dying of preventable flu. Makes you wonder !

And I’ll gladly eat crow on this — I hope it was just a game (link?) and also hope their futures are in tact, which no doubt they will be. Just hope the “circle game” (first I’ve heard of it) is put to rest considering that hand signal is synonymous with white nationalism now. Or at least, this point in time. Maybe it won’t be in the future but unfortunately is reality now.

Any update on Annapolis and West Point expelling those racist white supremacist fucksticks for ***checks notes*** playing the circle game?

Those cadets must be as clueless as you are if they didn't understand the ramifications doing that in the current environment where that gesture has racist overtones.

Got to love angus always sticking up for the poor white “kids” but nary a post of his can be found on threads where black kids are being killed by police or brown kids are being put in cages or dying of preventable flu. Makes you wonder !

And I’ll gladly eat crow on this — I hope it was just a game (link?) and also hope their futures are in tact, which no doubt they will be. Just hope the “circle game” (first I’ve heard of it) is put to rest considering that hand signal is synonymous with white nationalism now. Or at least, this point in time. Maybe it won’t be in the future but unfortunately is reality now.

The circle below the waist game was popular when I was in high school/college. I did it with my friends.

But you would have to be living under a rock to not understand the connotations of that symbol. Particularly as a WP cadet.

The circle below the waist game was popular when I was in high school/college. I did it with my friends.

But you would have to be living under a rock to not understand the connotations of that symbol. Particularly as a WP cadet.

Also, you're supposed to try to get your friends to look at it, not a camera.

an old lady thought she really got the goat of a millennial woman who was probably fucking with her in the first place re: the tea set recommendation

The next suggested article after that is "Why conservative women are so pretty"

Hopefully the white nationalists don’t choose to take on WF as their new symbol because it’s close to White Power

DOD shared a picture of a Nazi war criminal on the anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.

imrs.php

Which game is the military playing this time?

On the 75th anniversary of Adolf Hitler’s final major push in World War II, a U.S. Army unit shared a tribute to the “greatest battle in American history” — a detailed portrait of a worried military commander fretting over the plan that would ultimately secure an Allied victory over the Nazis.

“The fate of his beloved nation rested on his ability to lead his men,” the XVIII Airborne Corps wrote on a Monday Facebook post featuring the striking photo.

But the description wasn’t detailing the heroics of an American general poised to destroy fascist German forces. Instead, it seemingly celebrated the strategic mind-set of Nazi war criminal Joachim Peiper, an infamous German commander who ordered the massacre of 84 U.S. prisoners of war during the Battle of the Bulge.

The Army unit posted a glamorous, colorized photo of Peiper alongside an intimate narrative depicting the Nazi writing in his diary. The photo was also shared on the Facebook pages for the Defense Department and the Army’s 10th Mountain Division.

Does Brad know the Babylon Bee is the Christian version of The Onion? He's so goddamn dumb I literally can't tell if he's being facetious or not.

So, just checking in and, yes, conservatives are still the opposite of funny.

It's so weird how many white supremacists just happen to be playing the circle game a lot lately. Amazing coincidence.

Last edited:
What the fuck is the "circle game"?

When I was in school we were always playing a similar, but nameless, game and punching each other. In fact, being the child I am, I never stopped playing this game. But literally 90% of the humans I meet have either never heard of it or haven't played since they were kids.

Sounds to me like a post hoc rationalization for the "playful" racism popularized by 4chan and the internet. Catch me making my jokey-white supremacy hand signal? Ok, it's just a game! Or the opposite: I know this hand signal is controversial so I'm going to troll people by doing it more often.

In fact, I'm pretty sure people on the internet are trying to claim that the entire thing was a lib-trolling invention of 4chan

The Nazis were playing rock, scissors, paper and everybody just happened to go for paper at the same time.

Trump just tweeted his support for some Oklahoma Congressman with the first name Markwayne. That might be the most redneck thing I've heard....at least in a long while.

Back