• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Some Democratic county official makes an inappropriate comment: FOX NEWS ALERT!!!

A Republican county official runs a human smuggling operation: crickets

To be fair he's probably busy covering his tracks...

(I keed I keed)

LK, do you have a year on this American Greatness that they want to get back to?

Definitely agree. It should have been mentioned that he's a Republican. The party supporting and promoting human smuggling is the Democrat Party; so when a Republican engages in human smuggling, that's news.

What lying piece of shit statement this is!!!

Show us ONE Dem Party official who does this.

LK, do you have a year on this American Greatness that they want to get back to?

Ita a stupid fucking slogan for sure, but painting people ad racist just for wearing the hat is lazy.

You wear a MAGA hat, you’re a racist. Doesn’t matter what he did or didn’t do.

When you are wearing a MAGA hat and demeaning and insulting someone's traditions, it's a logical assumption.

Wearing a MAGA hat is supporting the ingrained racism of POTUS and those around him. It has little difference from wearing a KKK hood at this point. From Day One, Trump's cornerstone policies include intentional and overt racism. This far down the road if wear that gear, you support that racism.

Except the kid wasn't demeaning or insulting anyone's traditions. FFS he just won a settlement against CNN for painting him with the same broad brush you are.

Hilarious that B-RAD has latched onto this covington kid as some sort of hero.

It has little difference from wearing a KKK hood at this point.

537dd09deb133.jpeg

I guess now would be an appropriate time to point out that a person who called an African American USSC Justice "Uncle Thomas" is holding forth on what behavior is worthy of condemnation as racist.

Except the kid wasn't demeaning or insulting anyone's traditions. FFS he just won a settlement against CNN for painting him with the same broad brush you are.

Lots of businesses agree to settle before a trial, that doesn't prove those kids were innocent victims as Angus and other conservatives keep claiming. The other two organizations they're suing have yet to settle and those cases may well go to trial. Their initial lawsuit was thrown out of court, I believe, (they won on appeal) as were lawsuits filed by some other kids at his school.

Lots of businesses agree to settle before a trial, that doesn't prove those kids were innocent victims as Angus and other conservatives keep claiming. The other two organizations they're suing have yet to settle and those cases may well go to trial. Their initial lawsuit was thrown out of court, I believe, (they won on appeal) as were lawsuits filed by some other kids at his school.

Exactly. It likely cost them much less than to go to trial. I wouldn't be shocked if their insurance company had something to say about the settlement.

Again, I don’t care what he did or didn’t do regarding this incident. It’s immaterial. The fact is that he and anyone else who puts on that hat is a POS.

Man, that's a good campaign ad right there.

Back