• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

how's the polling looking there?

the article i linked to is from last week, but it's really close:

Gideon, who is one of four Democrats running in a June primary for the nomination to face Collins in November, had 43 percent of support in the survey. The Republican incumbent had 42 percent support with another 14 percent of voters undecided. The poll was conducted earlier this month and had an error margin of just over 3 percentage points.

It's going to come down to the wire and, imo, is probably the most important race outside of the general in 2020.

I'd rather have four more years of Danny Manning than four years of Bernie Sanders.

Anybody been wondering what Dylann Roof's been up to lately or what he had for dinner last night ?

If Roof has just waited, he would be a popular conservative Twitter follow right now in Trump’s America instead of being a murderer from Obama’s America.

If Roof has just waited, he would be a popular conservative Twitter follow right now in Trump’s America instead of being a murderer from Obama’s America.

This is a really messed up comment, Ph. Geez, man.

That he wouldn't have been sent to death row for doing the same thing if Trump was president?

I thought Ph was suggesting he would have felt a lot less alienated in a Trump administration and wouldn’t have shot up the church, but I’m sorry if I’m reading it wrong.

I thought Ph was suggesting he would have felt a lot less alienated in a Trump administration and wouldn’t have shot up the church, but I’m sorry if I’m reading it wrong.

Yes. I thought that was clear. He wouldn’t have felt the need to spark a race war if he was already winning one under Trump.

Back