• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

There aren’t many people I’d publicly walk up to and call the biggest pussies alive. But Rubio and Cruz are on my list.

Its always a question do they really believe the bullshit they are saying or just know what their fox news brainwashed cult wants to hear.

The economy stuff is just such obvious bullshit.

I mean it's all bullshit, but a lot of people aren't following foreign policy or justice department activities very closely.

The latter.

Great work to put that together.

Of course they knew and know all that about Trump.

But they are cowards hungry for power and influence.

And they’re afraid of the rube base they conditioned for years to passionately believe their own falsehoods and ginned-up fears. The base of voters they conditioned for Trump to con and control.

Volunteering for Marco was a privilege. Ted's as asshole but he can definitely debate.

Dtr, funny. Chuckles from here and on my third drink.

Warned everyone about trump. No one listened. Proud to have volunteered for Marco, would do it again.

I find it odd on a white supremacy page two Latino senators are being attacked.

Back