• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread

So they want tax cuts to benefit those who need it and not increase the deficit without using government trickery.

Seems fine.

Last edited:
Mitch McConnell is the worst person in DC and that's saying something

Last edited:
Isn't it fairly obvious that the NRA represents the interests of gun manufacturers (money) rather than its members (people).

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans would vilify Democrats for making statements like this.

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans would vilify Democrats for making statements like this.

Pubs run all branches of government and are actively trying to strip rights away from Americans, while getting in bed with a historical enemy and pretending everything is totally normal.

Yeah, I'd say America TODAY is quite evil.

DHc4nmYUMAEucx1.jpg:large

GOP Rep. Rohrabacher Poses With Holocaust Denier Chuck C. Johnson at Assange Meeting

Nice white power salute.

Reminder: “There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said in 2016

Back