• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

We all knew it was coming, but Fox finally said it today: the black Hebrews instigated the confrontation, Phillips and his fellow Native Americans escalated the situation by confronting the students, and the Covington students were the real, innocent victims of political harassment by professional liberal agitators and fake stories by the evil news media. Not only are the kids and chaperones blameless, but the entire news media (except for Fox, of course) owes them a public apology. The Fox reporter's evidence is the kid's statement from yesterday, and that he "carefully" reviewed the fuzzy cellphone images and determined that the narrative above is correct. He concludes by writing that white, Catholic people in MAGA hats are now victims and targets of persecution by libs.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cov...-mainstream-media-lies-dont-expect-an-apology

Last edited:
The kid is a shit head who needs to learn some respect. But I don’t think he’s an archetypal Trump voter, considering, among other things, he’s not able to vote yet, nor do I think this story needs to be national news.

Breaking: punk teenager does punk thing.

Do you think he'll vote for Trump in 2020 when he's 18, assuming Trump gets the nomination ? Do you think his parents voted for Trump ?

ETA: I’m not saying the Native American guy was being a shit head. I’m saying the black guys were and many of the students were, including the young punk.

I think that's what most of the posters here are saying anyway. The black Hebrews were being jerks, but so were the students. However, Fox and some others have accused the Native American guy of instigating or participating in the confrontation, and denied that the kids were being shitheads in any way. In fact, the conservative narrative now is that the kids and their chaperones were more or less completely innocent. There are other video clips out today showing that's pretty clearly not the case. Were the black Hebrews being jerks? Yes, Were the kids? Yes. Should the school's chaperones have removed the kids or intervened? Yes.

What does building the wall have to do with being pro life?

Yeah, chanting "build the wall!" while smirking and laughing and dancing in the face of a Native American who is a Vietnam vet doesn't really scream traditional family values or compassion or humility or fair play, or any of those other things Christian schools claim to teach.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

I wonder how long Junebug will claim that nobody is blaming the Black Hebrews after not seeing anybody defend them?

Crazy thing is the Black Hebrews have more similar politics to the Covington MAGA kids than to most DC residents.

Last edited:
Yeah, chanting "build the wall!" while smirking and laughing and dancing in the face of a Native American who is a Vietnam vet doesn't really scream traditional family values or compassion or humility or fair play, or any of those other things Christian schools claim to teach.

Or like have anything to do with why they were in DC to begin with

No they didn’t. The Native American guy walked through the crowd of high schoolers and right up to the young punk, who didn’t move. Something tells me you might not have seen the video released today.

Also, good to know we aren’t allowed to think that more than one person was being a shit head.

Defending the white racists is so you.

Lying about what I said is so you. Never said anything like you last sentence.

The fact you haven't heard it on some video clips doesn't mean it didn't happen. The Native American guy said that it did, and so did other witnesses. Who are we to believe - a Native American who's a Vietnam vet, or kids who - by your own admission - were acting like "shitheads"?

Last edited:
The kid is a shit head who needs to learn some respect. But I don’t think he’s an archetypal Trump voter, considering, among other things, he’s not able to vote yet, nor do I think this story needs to be national news.

This is a curious take for someone who didn’t vote for trump and doesn’t support trump. If trump isn’t worthy of your support, why do you care how his supporters are perceived?

Like it or not, this red hats have certainly become symbols of bigotry. It’s not that far off from wearing confederate flags when you think about the message the wearing is conveying.

I think we have problematically associated ideology with cult of personality in the age of trump. If you’re conservative, we can disagree and that’s ok. If you are a trump supporter, the dude is a huge piece of shit, and I really can’t respect you.

Or like have anything to do with why they were in DC to begin with

It has a lot to do with why they were in D.C. in the first place. Those young men were representative of the March for Life participants as a whole. It’s a hate-fueled March and movement; no surprise that the hate was directed to an innocent bystander.

Why were he and his friends decked out in MAGAwear, and chanting the trump refrain?

It’s national news because people like this kid and his friends provoke the left for sport, then play the victim as hard as they can - just like their heroes Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, and O’Reilley. Those Israelite assholes were stationary, all the little catholic boys had to do was move away. It’s a large mall. That kid made it national news with his show out to his circle jerk buddies, don’t play dumb.

It has a lot to do with why they were in D.C. in the first place. Those young men were representative of the March for Life participants as a whole. It’s a hate-fueled March and movement; no surprise that the hate was directed to an innocent bystander.

Oh I know. I used to live by Stanton Park on Capitol Hill and those rubes would use it as a staging ground for the March, making a mess with their aborted baby signs. Gotta imagine it won’t be cleaned up for a while due to the shutdown. Just love them trying to claim moral high ground.

You and the right have no soul, I’m convinced. You sold your souls to Grover Norquist and Paul Wolfowitz and fucking Jerry Falwell years ago and look where you have ended up. Congratulations on your low taxes and Southern strategy - great work you can afford that Ford SUV and that McMansion in Clemons to stay away from the blacks. #courage. #dignity

Why were he and his friends decked out in MAGAwear, and chanting the trump refrain?

It’s national news because people like this kid and his friends provoke the left for sport, then play the victim as hard as they can - just like their heroes Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, and O’Reilley. Those Israelite assholes were stationary, all the little catholic boys had to do was move away. It’s a large mall. That kid made it national news with his show out to his circle jerk buddies, don’t play dumb.

TITCR

You and the right have no soul, I’m convinced. You sold your souls to Grover Norquist and Paul Wolfowitz and fucking Jerry Falwell years ago and look where you have ended up. Congratulations on your low taxes and Southern strategy - great work you can afford that Ford SUV and that McMansion in Clemons to stay away from the blacks. #courage. #dignity

+ 1000

Back