• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

He can be both. There are mountains of evidence that shows he’s racist.

https://splinternews.com/leaked-emails-show-how-white-nationalists-have-infiltra-1837681245

Interesting article about white nationalism infiltrating conservative media.

d0pcsp3hjixega57wtg2.jpg

He can be both. There are mountains of evidence that shows he’s racist.

I don’t think he cares about race excepts as a way to divide and use people.

All he cares about is who can give him something. People are all just trash for him to use to his advantage.

I don’t think he cares about race excepts as a way to divide and use people.

All he cares about is who can give him something. People are all just trash for him to use to his advantage.

His 70s and 80s beg to differ

There seems to be a general misunderstanding about sociopathy and racism in this thread and that they can’t be linked. Some of you are also giving Trump waaaaaaaay too much credit for being some mastermind of his base and that being racist is a strategy. It’s not, he’s just an idiot racist piece of shit. It’s not complicated.

There seems to be a general misunderstanding about sociopathy and racism in this thread and that they can’t be linked. Some of you are also giving Trump waaaaaaaay too much credit for being some mastermind of his base and that being racist is a strategy. It’s not, he’s just an idiot racist piece of shit. It’s not complicated.

We basically agree on this. The only disagreement with your characterization is that you can use shit to grow things. "Everything Trump Touches Dies" (I'm borrowing the title of a book written by gonzo RW Republican Rick Wilson).

Speaking of Antifa.

69817713_434963163895772_3854537383550648320_o.jpg

69104072_434963180562437_3762657901261357056_o.jpg

Imagine being that insecure about your own heterosexuality and upset about someone else’s sexuality, that you feel the need to march through the downtown of a major city to draw attention to yourself. What a sad life.

But I thought all Constitution-loving Republicans were adamantly against expanding the size of Supreme Courts for partisan purposes. I guess that just applies to the US Supreme Court adding liberals.

Is his head a photographic trick with perspective?

Those tweets are gold. The best is that the guy looks like a love child of Graham and Liberace.

Back