• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

MAGA hat wearing boys at the March for Life chanting “Build that wall!” at a peaceful Native American Vietnam veteran in front of the Lincoln Memorial days after a national conversation about toxic masculinity. The optics couldn’t get much worse.

the optics are exactly what the MAGA crowd wants. I feel confident I could show that video to one of my Conservative relatives and they’d be like “what? He’s not doing anything you PC Snowflake? Just a kid exercising his freedom of speech !”

MAGA hat wearing boys at the March for Life chanting “Build that wall!” at a peaceful Native American Vietnam veteran in front of the Lincoln Memorial days after a national conversation about toxic masculinity. The optics couldn’t get much worse.

It seems as if every time Trumpites complain that they are unfairly being called racists or bigots, something like this happens to prove them wrong. No wonder they're so angry and resentful all the time.

the optics are exactly what the MAGA crowd wants. I feel confident I could show that video to one of my Conservative relatives and they’d be like “what? He’s not doing anything you PC Snowflake? Just a kid exercising his freedom of speech !”

Probably true.

You would probably also get a “boys will be boys” and kids should get second chances. Then ask them about Traavon Martin, Tamir Rice, etc.

And the excuse the family is going with.........
“Black Muslims made him do it”, something tells me his parents are top tier Fox News cult members with a side of info wars and Rush.

I saw the same thing on Twitter this morning. There was an article, that I can’t refind now, where the mother emailed a reporter claiming the whole thing was fake news, that black Muslims first verbally accosted the white Christians, and that the Native America drummers were the ones that got in the faces of these kids, not the other way around. She also, apparently, later demanded that the reporter delete her email.

I saw the same thing on Twitter this morning. There was an article, that I can’t refind now, where the mother emailed a reporter claiming the whole thing was fake news, that black Muslims first verbally accosted the white Christians, and that the Native America drummers were the ones that got in the faces of these kids, not the other way around. She also, apparently, later demanded that the reporter delete her email.

Found it: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1547991120

In an email to the news website Heavy.com, she wrote: “Did you hear the names of the people where (sic) calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred??

“Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face?”

Sweet parenting. Rather than simply apologize and make the story go away you decide to blame a boogeyman and teach your child no accountability. I bet that kid gets whatever he wants.

Is it possible the Tunnels' Left, once again, jumped to conclusions early without the facts in an effort to justify and reinforce the standard lib narrative???

NAH !!!

Back