• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

The virtue signally around masks has been something to behold. Seems like they're copy and pasting the virtual signaling around guns playbook.

What the fuck is wrong with Republicans?

They are completely broken. They gradually painted themselves into crazy corner by years of increasing dependence on dishonesty/deception. All that’s left is passionate idiocy.

That's a good read.

Heard an interview with Rick Wilson on Rachel Bitecofer's new YouTube show. He doesn't want back. I got the impression that he's a hired gun with no real political loyalty at this point.

“There are practical realities — we ran a bunch of red district primaries, and it would come back that the number one issue for 80+% of Republican primary voters was loyalty to Donald Trump. I’m not making that number up,” a respondent told me.

If it isn't the consequences of your own actions. Create a bunch of guaranteed wins and it's going to create more hardened voters.

That's a good read.

Heard an interview with Rick Wilson on Rachel Bitecofer's new YouTube show. He doesn't want back. I got the impression that he's a hired gun with no real political loyalty at this point.

If it isn't the consequences of your own actions. Create a bunch of guaranteed wins and it's going to create more hardened voters.

That is a good - and telling - article. I thought it pretty much confirmed that hatred and fear of liberals, and not any real governing philosophy, is now the guiding force for many Republicans. Several of the GOP operatives in the article admitted that Trump was "problematic", and it was clear that privately they know he's incompetent and unfit to lead, but they also admitted that they hate liberals even more, and as Trump also hates them, they're just going to stay on the Trump train, even as it goes off the tracks.

You have gone too far You are turning people away from your cause. Take down all the confederates. How does attacking mount Rushmore help your end goals.

What? If people don’t want to hear the factual answer then don’t ask the question. We shouldn’t white wash our history and it’s leaders. That will just lead continuing to overlook racism and bigotry among current leaders.

I will add that we have not gone nearly far enough and we will not be discouraged by racist sympathizers like you.

I've never seen a wide shot of Mt. Rushmore. It looks horrible.

107469431_891960431212739_1914540866393149459_o.jpg

I will not dignify that with an answer. Are you trying to get me to not vote for Biden?

You didn’t dignify anything with that first post. You want us to reassure you that it’s ok to be racist so you will vote for Biden? Get the fuck out of here with that.
We aren’t concerned with you. If that is your response to acknowledging obvious white supremacy, you are going to find a excuse not to vote for Biden no matter what.

Make an honest and rational point and we can have a dialogue. Getting offended when someone acknowledges slave owners as white supremacist (when specifically asked if it is a sign of white supremacy) isn’t going to get us very far.

It’s not controversial to say slaveowners were white supremacists.

:tear:You called me a racist. You don't need me. That's all I need to know. There is no Need to debate you.

Please don't phone bank for the former vp.

Last edited:
Ph it is constroversial to call someone who supports mt Rushmore a racist out of hand. Washington released his slaves. I have no clue on your supper for Lincoln and tr.

Last edited:
Biden isn't taking down Mt Rushmore. If you are using someone on a message board criticizing Mt Rushmore as a reason to not vote for Biden, I'm going to call you full of shit.

Back