• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I didn't say he was a Nazi. I said if he was alive during WW2 he would have been a collaborator. It's obvious you don't know the difference.

That's strange considering that white supremacists hate the dude.

You don't understand the historical concept of being a Nazi collaborator. The Nazis used Jews like Shapiro. They didn't like or respect collaborators.

Lol. Admitting it is all a show for his rube base. Great leadership.

Yeah, trying to argue that "I'm really not a racist, I just play one for my rube voting base so I can get elected to my cushy job in the House every two years", maybe isn't the best way to convince people that you're not a racist, or a good person in any way.

I also love the notion that things that happened in the past don’t matter. It’s a wild defense that seems to work.

Meadows said "send Obama back to Kenya" at least twice (it could have been more, but there are tapes of those two) and used a silent black woman as a prop to "prove" he and Trump aren't racist.

Of course, Meadows was also silent about Trump say there were "many fine people" screaming "blood and soil", white power", "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville.

If you don't want to be called a racist, stop acting like one. And stop defending those who are.

Angry arguments broke out in the West Virginia statehouse on Friday after the state Republican Party allegedly set up an anti-Muslim display in the rotunda linking the 9/11 terror attacks to a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota.

One staff member was physically injured during the morning's confrontations, and another official resigned after being accused of making anti-Muslim comments.

The display featured a picture of the World Trade Center in New York City as a fireball exploded from the one of the Twin Towers, set above a picture of Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, who's a Muslim.

"'Never forget' - you said. . ." read a caption on the first picture. "I am the proof - you have forgotten," read the caption under the picture of Omar, who is wearing a hijab.

The display was set up as part of "WV GOP Day," which the party advertised on Facebook as a day when "Republicans Take the Rotunda."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...lay-likening-rep-omar-terrorist-rocks-n978371

Trump's racist taunts, hate and bigotry has no influence on all the hate crimes and bigoted actions that happen around the country.

Rubes. Don’t. Care.

Every time I read something about the attacks on AOC or Omar or these other rookie Democratic Congresswomen, I keep thinking of that very telling image in January of the swearing in of House members which showed the GOP members looking over at the far more diverse cast of Democrats, and their facial expressions were priceless, and very obvious. Of course they have policy and ideological differences with House Dems, but anyone who thinks that all of this vitriol towards the freshmen Dem House women is based solely on those differences, and not also on racial, religious, and gender fears, is fooling themselves, imo. Looking at those pictures of the House swearing-in ceremony is basically looking at America Past and America Future, and America Past isn't very happy with how our demographic future is going to look. At all.

Last edited:
Rubes simultaneously take offense at being called deplorable and silently relish the label.

I guess in the sense that people who do CrossFit are silent about doing CrossFit. Just look at the twitter handles responding to Trump’s next tweet.

Trump's racist taunts, hate and bigotry has no influence on all the hate crimes and bigoted actions that happen around the country.

Obama and Robert Creamer..

Race Baiter in Chief. Consider this your “teachable moment”

Back