• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Watching the whole Trump WV rally on fox. Surprised he only spent a few seconds on Mollie Tibbetts. Spent a good 5 minutes quoting how important his endorsements are to various races, though.

Jesse_517x307-004_2147.jpg

I just don’t know what Trey Gowdy thinks he is.

If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here's what Republicans would say

https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...ohen-broad-daylight?__twitter_impression=true

House speaker Paul Ryan:
“If these reports are true – I emphasize IF – then yes, I’m very concerned. I don’t think the president should be killing people in broad daylight in front of Tiffany’s. But I’m not a legal expert, I could be wrong.”

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders:
Associated Press: “Ms Sanders, did the president shoot his former lawyer in an effort to stop him from testifying against the president?”

Sarah Sanders: “No, he did not.”

AP: “Are you saying that the shooting was not motivated by Mr Cohen’s recent plea deal, or rather that the president did not shoot him?”

SHS: “You’ve got my answer, Jim. No, no, no.”

AP: “Ms Sanders, I’m still not clear what –”

SHS: “The answer is no. No as in no. N. O. It’s these kinds of questions that have turned the American people against the press.”

Have the 3 stooges weighed in yet? After a busy couple of days, I haven’t seen a word from them since Tuesday.

One thing about McConnell shortening the August recess, Republican Senators are around to be asked these questions:

Back