• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Today’s Republicans have internalized decades of dog whistles and are so dumb they don’t know they’re supposed to be silent.

They’re also so stupid they think anti-gang talk is somehow a thumb in the eye to the left.

Now that I know gangs are affiliated with the Democratic Party, I think we should revoke their tax exempt status.

I definitely don't know Pennsylvania law, but I'm surprised the state legislature would have the power to impeach a local city official. i would assume the only people the state could impeach are state powers, but I guess not there. Still seems strange legally.

One of the wealthiest men in the world getting behind a GOP presidential campaign that does not exist could be interesting.

The way Florida works these days, he might just be trying to get a spacex contract approved with NASA there. Or maybe just wants a law saying it’s illegal to have an EV other than Tesla in FL. If so he is on the right track.

Or maybe he wants DeSantis to give him Disney World. Who knows?

Maybe, like last time, he is trying to get ahead of another sexual harassment claim.

Back