• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Aren't most abortions disproportionately non-white?

For a party afraid of replacement...

"You can clearly see she is reading off a piece of paper, she meant to say ‘right to life,'" Miller spokesman Isaiah Wartman said.

That...... is supposed to be evidence that she mis-poke? that she was reading prepared remarks?

"In her mind, the words "right" and "white" are basically interchangeable. So she saw one and said the other. Totally normal."

It's possible the speech said right to life but her racism said white life. Oops

Gotta love OCPS going fascist to protect jobs. Humanizing teachers could cause them to lose their teaching licenses!!!!

Gotta love OCPS going fascist to protect jobs. Humanizing teachers could cause them to lose their teaching licenses!!!!

No doubt Republicans were thrilled to see the words "strict interpretation" in this article. And this response from school boards and administrators is exactly what they're hoping happens all over the state.

I don't think those things were specifically enumerated in the law.

It wasn't, but this type of overreaction is no doubt exactly what Republicans are hoping for - fear of what might happen if a parent or parental group complains about a teacher or school having pictures of gay spouses on their desk or anything LGBTQ related is seen posted around the school.

With this Court, one wonders how frequently Republican State AGs and other state government officials will bring federal lawsuits hoping it reaches the Court so they can rule in their favor.

That’s the whole point.

That is amazing. I can't imagine anyone watching and being excited that their candidate killed it on that stage.

"Not sure how that's going to go over but I'm just gonna let that hang there"

If you said that clip was out of idiocracy would anybody be surprised?

Last edited:
Back