• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

e067095a5cc6705bc16404cc283757ba.jpg

So republicans are going for the monster-truck themed events. Dumbing down the party further, just when you thought it couldn’t be done!

“Then they came for…”

“Then they came for…”

I actually like Ben Shapiro, in moderation, even though I disagree with 90% of what he says. But he's been playing a dangerous game for a long time now. He's incredibly intelligent and knows it too, but I'm sure he's made a ton of money.

I actually like Ben Shapiro, in moderation, even though I disagree with 90% of what he says. But he's been playing a dangerous game for a long time now. He's incredibly intelligent and knows it too, but I'm sure he's made a ton of money.

Oh dear God, no. No. No, honey.

I’m only a little bit familiar with Shapiro. I listened to him briefly 2 or three times and thought…nah, not wasting my time.

Ben's a really good dude. Salt of the earth. A real class act.

I enjoyed Shapiro's debates with Sam Harris. Unlike many on the right, I find Shapiro to be both intelligent and sincere, and I'm content to respectfully disagree with most of his positions. He's not a hypocritical fool like most of the idiots at Turning Point.

He's got an attractive sister, but that's about his only positive quality.

Haha. Do you actually believe there is nothing to criticize on the left? Seriously?

Did I say that? As I think many have said, he's a dumb person's idea of a smart person. And maybe he is really smart, but if you don't agree with him, how can you possibly stand listening to his high pitch, incel-y voice for more than 3 seconds?

From Marc Short, VP Pence's former Chief of Staff. Not a lot of love lost between him and Gaetz obviously.

Back