• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

You can find plenty of critiques of the left that don’t come from grifters and idiots.

Oh good, Shapiro has come up, which means I get to post again about how he once read ads during a speech at an anti-abortion rally.

I think Shapiro is really good at framing valid arguments as sound ones.

I primarily know him from memes featuring imaginary conversations with college sophomores-oddly enough, there is never video of Shapiro pwning these people, just words written on pictures (if that's what you mean by framing arguments).

It's really that he has arguments that sound good given the premises, but he constantly slides some obscure or insanely biased premise in there and just hopes you won't notice.

Well, they don't even want to fund free school lunches, so I guess this can be their excuse for just eliminating the program - "too much of the money was going to help gay and transgender kids." Their base will love that one.

John Eastman is a Founding Director and current board member of the Claremont Institute.

John Eastman is a Founding Director and current board member of the Claremont Institute.

Good grief. That BS would be laughable if it didn't actually make sense to some idiots grasping for power and control over the rest of us.

I've been pointing y'alls attention to the insidious Claremont Institute stuff for years while most of you whine about the Federalist Society.

They never knew. Natural Law is more pernicious than any of this originalism bs

Start looking at Republican judges' CVs. Or better yet, the CVs of the clerks they hire

"Manly man"

This Republican rhetoric about “masculinity” is just thinly veiled calls to strongman authoritarianism. It’s perverse how badly American conservatives want a new Mussolini. If Trump took control of the military today they would celebrate in the streets.

'Manly Man'

Back