• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Oh my god lol, “we haven’t gotten to the bottom of 9/11 yet” he says as his phone beeps letting him know the wire transfer from MBS went through

If Republicans blamed Antifa for 9/11, their base would believe it.

9-11 never forget!! 20 years later and the guy who was President for 4 years claims to not even know who was behind 9-11. Beyond pathetic.

But we definitely know who was behind the story of the Muslims celebrating 911 on the rooftops in Jersey City.

Trump is such a walking talking piece of shit.

But such a “manly” piece of shit…

LOL. An apt metaphor for how Republicans are eating their own.

For a guy who claims that Florida is all about "freedom", DeSantis certainly loves governing the state like a tinhorn dictator.

"I've always thought we should be more like Hungary" - Patriotic U.S. Conservatives

Her version of crazy seems so quaint these days. I mean, she's still nutso, but now a tier below *too many to list*.

That is A LOT of bronzer on her cheeks. Trying to look more Trump-like?

It's been a good week for Biden so you can see that the right wing talking points have been sent out to talk about the border and Hunter Biden on Twitter.

Back