• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

GOP candidates be like “she’s a 7 but she says really crazy shit.”

GOP candidates be like “she’s a 7 but she says really crazy shit.”

It wouldn't at all surprise me if it is revealed at some point that he's having an affair with her. The GOP has gone all-in on the crazy train.

Not sure where to put this. Is there anything Jamie Foxx can't do?

That's the best Trump impersonation I've heard. I thought the new guy on SNL was by far the best but this is even better.

Not sure where to put this. Is there anything Jamie Foxx can't do?

I saw Jamie Foxx in a hotel sundries store in New York New York in Vegas several years ago. I said to my wife far too loud, "Hey honey look its one of the Wayans brothers"! He laughed so hard thank goodness. Damn I was embarrassed. Totally choked.

Eh. He campaigned with Trump. If these reformed conservatives flip their votes, great, I appreciate it, but I have no sympathy for or willingness to be lectured to by a George W Bush Republican who just thinks Trump is a bridge too far. People of your generation and ideology are responsible for this problem.

Back