• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cory Helms transferring according to twitter

I would guess that if someone had tampered via Twitter they would have unfollowed him before the announcement. That doesn't seem likely though because you would really run the risk of getting caught. App state looks like the first to follow him.

As an aside, he has picked up a ton of followers since the PSU and TAMU tweets. The Twitter armies for both schools are impressive.

Following wouldn't be tampering, would it?

Nah but if they were following before he transferred then they could DM which would be I believe. All speculation of course since we have no idea haha.

The chances that Helms is transferring cause huge program(s) tampered and contacted him illegally seems very very unlikely.

The chances that Helms is transferring cause huge program(s) tampered and contacted him illegally seems very very unlikely.
Yeah, seriously. Some of y'all need to chill.

Just my opinion, but I think Helms dumped WF in an effort to improve his draft status.

Perhaps he was sold the idea that he would be the centerpiece of a new rebuilt and good offensive line?

Just a guess.

Rivals article with the Texas A&M writer has quotes from Cory saying distance is not a factor and that he wants to play big time football, is it just me or did this guy suck last year?

Why the hell is Cory Helms getting looks from all these good programs?

Back