• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Divisional Playoff Week - Father Time Slays Peyton's Rectum !

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
You've all been worshiping at the NFL alter for the past 18.5 weeks, mostly knowing that your team had no chance of making it this far. Yet we're still only down to 25% of the league having a shot at the championship and four heavy home favorites.

Saturday:

4:35 on NBC
(6)Ravens at (1)Patriots -7

8:15 on CBS
(4)Panthers at (1)Seahawks -10.5

650x366_01090756_hd28.jpg

Sunday:

1:05 on Fox
(3)Dallas at Green Bay(1) -5.5

4:40 on CBS
Colts(4) at Broncos(2) -7

650x366_01090756_hd29.jpg

23 and windy in Foxboro, 18 and somewhat calm in Green Bay. Which would you rather go to? I'll take Foxboro still I guess.

Pats
Seahawks
Colts
Cowboys

23 and windy in Foxboro, 18 and somewhat calm in Green Bay. Which would you rather go to? I'll take Foxboro still I guess.

Without considering the teams involved, I'd say Green Bay. The sun is going to go down right after kickoff at Foxboro and the wind won't be friendly. It will probably warm up a few degrees at Green Bay over the course of the game.

ravens-patriots-body-paint-1.png

LET'S GO MF'N RAVENS!!!

Need to keep the pressure on Brady. This game will come down to a FG. Thank God Billy Cundiff is no longer on the team.

With the lines, I'd be tempted to take every underdog. Unless there are a lot of TOs in a game in 1 direction, I think we'll see close, low scoring games. The Panthers have a history of playing Seattle close, though there is little chance they'll actually win. I think the Colts may actually beat the Broncos outright. Manning has not looked good of late. Balmur/NE will be a puntfest with NE pulling this 1 out (sorry deacondamo, but I have little faith). And I'd feel good about giving Dallas 5.5 if Rodgers were healthy. Even though he's gonna play, he may be on instructions not to run at all. Still think it's a NE/Sea SB.

Likely to be the first chalk-weekend in the NFL playoffs in a long time, unless Rodgers is actually hurt. I'm guessing his injury is a bluff though.

Back