• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Mods! You are making it too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he might have the second time. If he had donated the first time, like he claims, he wouldn't have the problem with the rep setting.

I donated the first time, too....but don't let facts get in the way.....

I think I've fixed the issue with some users not being able to hide rep, can anyone confirm for me plz?

I just got back from the movies and was able to use it.....if I can do it......

So wait, years worth of griping could have been avoided if RJ knew there was an option to turn off his rep?

So wait, years worth of griping could have been avoided if RJ knew there was an option to turn off his rep?

Others and myself didn't have that option.

Is there also a to block the entire "Settings" page? Where you see what you have sent and what is sent to you?

Last edited:
So now we can NEGREP the crap out of you and you won't care? Awesome.

I get the feeling RJ is infinite monkeys with infinite commodore 64s running Prodigy

Is there also a to block the entire "Settings" page? Where you see what you have sent and what is sent to you?

It's actually rather simple. DON'T CLICK THE BUTTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back